The Student Room Group

Is this "Britain's horniest student"?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Whore should be ashame of herself -_-
Reply 81
Original post by hamijack
*Sigh* Should have gone to Exeter...

I heard that in the "should've gone to Specsavers" voice. Was that intentional? :tongue:
Reply 82
Tbh I was expecting to read that she had slept with 15 new guys a week or something, not 3. Three is still a lot but compared to the figures I was expecting, its tame lol
Reply 83
Original post by allister-quinn
Slut though she may be, this article and her story looks suspiciously like an advert for a the website http://shagatuni.com, and as with any advert these days, I am skeptical about every word that's said inside it...I reckon quite a few guys will read this, think she`s bangable, and sign up!

Heh, good point :tongue:

Seriously, though, who needs to join a site to pull if you go out clubbing regularly? Lol
Reply 84
Original post by Yasmin25
Tbh I was expecting to read that she had slept with 15 new guys a week or something, not 3. Three is still a lot but compared to the figures I was expecting, its tame lol

So this is normal? :smile:
Original post by Alpha brah
Heh, good point :tongue:

Seriously, though, who needs to join a site to pull if you go out clubbing regularly? Lol

I never pull when I`m clubbing :tongue: but yeah you don't need a website to find someone at Uni.
Ew.

The living embodiment of 'not wife material'
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 87
So this is normal? :smile:

Nooo, even if it is just three guys a week she shags, that is 156 guys a year :eek: That sure ain't normal, not even for uni lol
Reply 88
I never pull when I`m clubbing :tongue: but yeah you don't need a website to find someone at Uni.

Oh yeah, I guess I'm looking at it from a girl's perspective lol, never had a problem :tongue: Although it seems to be socially acceptable for guys to hit on absolutely everyone in a club, so I presume it wouldn't be too hard for them to pull either haha.
Reply 89
Original post by So Instinct
Ew.

The living embodiment of 'not wife material'

I gather that this isn't normal and/or isn't what guys would like to date, then?
I gather that this isn't normal and/or isn't what guys would like to date, then?

I wouldn't say it's 'wrong' or abnormal I know a few other girls who have gone through a lot of guys. They just wouldn't be someone I'd be interested in trying to maintain a relationship with, i.e. 'Not wife material'.
If all I was after was sex though? Yeah I'd probably hit it and never call her again. But I'm not that kind of guy, get for too attached far too easy.
Reply 91
Lol, that sounds like quite an effort. :tongue:

Yeah, I mean, what if an employer Googled her name and this came up? I'm not sure if they're meant to "discriminate" based on stuff like this, but let's be honest, who wouldn't be put off?

I wouldn't be that surprised if there were some companies that would be more likely to hire her now, considering the industry she wants to go into.
it'd be like opening the window and ****ing the night sky.

but i'd give it a go :wink:
Reply 93
I heard that in the "should've gone to Specsavers" voice. Was that intentional? :tongue:

Not really :biggrin:
Reply 94
Original post by martin jol
it'd be like opening the window and ****ing the night sky.but i'd give it a go :wink:

I didn't know the night sky gave you STDs :tongue:
I'm guessing some guys don't go for girls like that, then?

you still haven't sent me your picture, I am waiting eagerly. :tongue:
Reply 96
Original post by So Instinct
I wouldn't say it's 'wrong' or abnormal I know a few other girls who have gone through a lot of guys. They just wouldn't be someone I'd be interested in trying to maintain a relationship with, i.e. 'Not wife material'.
If all I was after was sex though? Yeah I'd probably hit it and never call her again. But I'm not that kind of guy, get for too attached far too easy.

Oh, cool. Nice to hear that a few guys like girls who are the opposite of that lol
Reply 97
Original post by Maths and cheesecake
you still haven't sent me your picture, I am waiting eagerly. :tongue:

Never said I would.
Reply 98
Every morning when I wake up, I am Britain's horniest student. Now I just need a girlfriend..........

Is your course a sausage fest or something? Lol :tongue:
Never said I would.

ok whatever.

Quick Reply

Latest