How can I learn to accept my body as it is the only reason why I am still a virgin? Watch

josephb88
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
I am apparently 'good looking' and that is the honest truth. When it comes to meeting women I don't seem to have a problem attracting them at first but as soon as they realise the sort of person I am they get turned off instantly. I am just so awkward and cripplingly shy that I sometimes make other people feel uncomfortable. You might say if you are so apparently handsome then why don't you have confidence in yourself? I am embarrassed to say the reason is because I am very insecure about my penis size. It measures about 4.5 inches erect. It just makes me feel so uncomfortable about myself and is the only reason why I am still a virgin.

Guys let me tell you it doesn't matter how attractive you might be if you don't have confidence then that is a major turn off for women. To put things into perspective I'd much rather be a conventionally unattractive guy with a bigger penis because then at least I will have a little more confidence in myself. Apologies if I am coming across as superficial or shallow but I am only expressing mu inner feelings candidly.

Thanks

Mankytoes
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Maybe go out and meet people instead of posting the same thing repeatedly on here?
josephb88
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
(Original post by Mankytoes)
Maybe go out and meet people instead of posting the same thing repeatedly on here?
I've posted this once before. And I've just returned from 'meeting people' all day
WGR
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Mankytoes)
"Just go out and meet people!"
LukeM90
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Me and my footlong get all the attention, then again subway is quite a good place to meet people.
Mankytoes
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by josephb88)
I've posted this once before. And I've just returned from 'meeting people' all day
Very recently, it's just a copy and paste. You're not even asking a question, anyway.
chocolatesauce
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
you can only look like you and act like you unless you are prepared to fake yourself for someone that doesn't like you for who you are. Be confident in yourself and I'm sure you'll meet someone eventually
Anonymous #1
Report 5 years ago

haha this is true. im a girl and i would much rather have s3x with an average-looking guy who has a big p3nis. makes me feel womanly.
ElGenioEstúpido
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by LukeM90)
Me and my footlong get all the attention, then again subway is quite a good place to meet people.
:rolleyes:I see what you did there...
sassy123
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
You have the ingredients you just need to learn how to bake!

Try different things
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Business Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (191)
22.66%
The paper was reasonable (389)
46.14%
Not feeling great about that exam... (156)
18.51%
It was TERRIBLE (107)
12.69%

Watched Threads