Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    A cousin of mine is having her 18th birthday party next Saturday at a restaurant and she told me that the dress code was 'smart casual'. Can anyone recommend anything that I can wear?

*I don't own any skirts or dresses

ReputationRep:
    Are you not willing to buy anything?

If you're not into skirts:
    * Light blue jeans with a pastel shirt and shirt colour matching flats with golden accessories
    * Navy jeans with a white blouse and a black leather jacket and black flats with silver accessories
    * Dark brown jeans with a cream blouse and a brown leather jacket and brown flats with golden accessories
    * Black troussers with white jumper and black flats with lots of red accessories

If you're into skirts:
    * Black skirt with smokey tights, and a fluffy pink jumper with silver accessories
    * Brown skirt with clear tights and a white fluffy jumper with golden accessories

Hope that helped x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hollywoodbudgie)
    Are you not willing to buy anything?

If you're not into skirts:
    * Light blue jeans with a pastel shirt and shirt colour matching flats with golden accessories
    * Navy jeans with a white blouse and a black leather jacket and black flats with silver accessories
    * Dark brown jeans with a cream blouse and a brown leather jacket and brown flats with golden accessories
    * Black troussers with white jumper and black flats with lots of red accessories

If you're into skirts:
    * Black skirt with smokey tights, and a fluffy pink jumper with silver accessories
    * Brown skirt with clear tights and a white fluffy jumper with golden accessories

Hope that helped x

Thankyou! You helped alot

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 14, 2013
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.