De Montfort Accounting and Finance Applications 2014 Watch

Sinnerd1994
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hey all,

I thought I would create a thread to see who else is applying to De Montfort to do Accounting and Finance. Would be nice to find other potential people who would be on my course.

I look forward to hearing from you all!
givemestrength
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hiya, I applied and got an offer but hear the place is dead so it might not make top 2 :/

Anyone else out there ??
Sinnerd1994
Rep:
?
(Original post by givemestrength)
Hiya, I applied and got an offer but hear the place is dead so it might not make top 2 :/

Anyone else out there ??
Hey! Glad I found at least one person applying as well as me haha dead? I thought it was great when I went to look, well that's when I went to look anyway

Posted from TSR Mobile
givemestrength
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Sinnerd1994)
Hey! Glad I found at least one person applying as well as me haha dead? I thought it was great when I went to look, well that's when I went to look anyway

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh okaay so now im confused lol. I personally haven't been but people who are there tellme its really boring and they go nottingham for a goo dnight out. I also got an offer from NTU so might firm that one to be honest.
Sinnerd1994
Rep:
?
(Original post by givemestrength)
Oh okaay so now im confused lol. I personally haven't been but people who are there tellme its really boring and they go nottingham for a goo dnight out. I also got an offer from NTU so might firm that one to be honest.
Haha well I suppose everyone is different, but it honestly looked great when I went, everything is fairly close, new sports centre, a fair few clubs such as republic and it's really friendly. However NTU is great too, my friend goes there and she loves it, but it's your decision at the end of the day.

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• De Montfort University
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Wed, 5 Jun '19

How did your AQA GCSE Physics Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (386)
30.9%
The paper was reasonable (490)
39.23%
Not feeling great about that exam... (217)
17.37%
It was TERRIBLE (156)
12.49%

Watched Threads