Help with passing theory test? Watch

DCrown07
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Already took the theory test last month but failed really can't afford to fail this time. I failed by 4 marks, hazard perception i did really well.
Does anyone know of good free iphone apps or websites i can use to pass second time round?
Emma:-)
  • Entertainment Forum Helper
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by DCrown07)
Already took the theory test last month but failed really can't afford to fail this time. I failed by 4 marks, hazard perception i did really well.
Does anyone know of good free iphone apps or websites i can use to pass second time round?
You might be able to find a theory test book in the motoring section at your local library that you can borrow. You know the sort- the ones with all the questions and all the other stuff in. They always seem to have a couple at my local library anyway, so im assuming they would have them at other library's as well.
singleandrich
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
http://k79.com/
0lli3
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
The AA do a free app which allows you too take a mock test and then check your answers but I think there are a limited number of questions.

I managed to pick up a DSA theory CD for around £5 and found this helped a lot. It has lots of questions, guides on each section and hazard perception mock tests. Definitely better than any iPhone app I tried and is nowhere near as expensive as having to re-take!

Hope this helps!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE Physics Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (405)
30.57%
The paper was reasonable (525)
39.62%
Not feeling great about that exam... (226)
17.06%
It was TERRIBLE (169)
12.75%

Watched Threads