Opinions on 'Biology with Science and Society' degree? Watch

Magenta96
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
I've never really heard much about this degree before from anybody and just came across it today. I quite like the sound of it too, but I'm not sure if it's actually a degree worth studying as opposed to my original plan of studying a degree in the Biological Sciences. What do you think? Thank you.
rod1234
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Magenta96)
I've never really heard much about this degree before from anybody and just came across it today. I quite like the sound of it too, but I'm not sure if it's actually a degree worth studying as opposed to my original plan of studying a degree in the Biological Sciences. What do you think? Thank you.
Hi, I know this is ages ago now but i was wandering if you found anything/ decided to study this degree? i am considering but am struggling to find any really useful information about it?
Magenta96
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by rod1234)
Hi, I know this is ages ago now but i was wandering if you found anything/ decided to study this degree? i am considering but am struggling to find any really useful information about it?
When I was looking into studying this degree, I found this page to be useful, as this is the university that offers the course:

http://www.ls.manchester.ac.uk/under...nceandsociety/

I decided not to study it after all, and will be studying a pure Biology degree, just because it's more recognised, and will leave me with more options in the future hopefully. Good luck.
rod1234
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Ok, thankyou! Yes I'm thinking the same
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Brunel University London
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Wed, 22 May '19
  • University of Roehampton
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Wed, 22 May '19
  • Sheffield Hallam University
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 22 May '19

How did your Edexcel GCSE Maths Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - feeling positive (48)
23.76%
The paper was reasonable (90)
44.55%
Not feeling great about that exam (34)
16.83%
It was TERRIBLE (30)
14.85%

Watched Threads