The Student Room Group
University of Essex
University of Essex
Colchester
Visit website

Your views on the University of Essex

I want to on and study in Essex but I'm really curious what you guys think of the University? For me it's perfect but how is life in Essex? How good is the nightlife? Is it a friendly campus? Thanks :biggrin:
Reply 1
Well, We have parties on every single night in Sub Zero(the uni club) and there are a few clubs in town as well. Friendly atmosphere, lovely people a lot of good things about this uni. one down side is it takes around 30 mins to walk to Tesco (but theres a SU store on campus) Oh forgot to mention, if you are more like the party people, live in Tower in perfect for you as there must be a party in the tower every day, also you will have 13 friends (neighbours) from the first day you move in.

Hope to see you next year

B xx
(edited 10 years ago)
University of Essex
University of Essex
Colchester
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by blue-light
Well, We have parties on every single night in Sub Zero(the uni club) and there are a few clubs in town as well. Friendly atmosphere, lovely people a lot of good things about this uni. one down side is it takes around 30 mins to walk to Tesco (but theres a SU store on campus) Oh forgot to mention, if you are more like the party people, live in Tower in perfect for you as there must be a party in the tower every day, also you will have 13 friends (neighbours) from the first day you move in.

Hope to see you next year

B xx

Thanks for the reply. I hope to go visit the University on one of the open days next year.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by UserAnt
I want to on and study in Essex but I'm really curious what you guys think of the University? For me it's perfect but how is life in Essex? How good is the nightlife? Is it a friendly campus? Thanks :biggrin:

I've really loved living at Essex so far! I live in South Towers and it's great, you get 15 friends from the get go which is great. I've found it to be a really friendly place and there's always something going on in terms of nightlife. Sports Fed on Wednesdays is always a good night, there tends to be a lot of partying going on in the towers too :smile:

I'd definitely recommend it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending