The Student Room Group

Manchester Dentistry Applicants 2014

Scroll to see replies

Reply 500
Original post by Dreamszx
Oh like 2.45 you were probably in the group beforehand and yeah luckily I got in, are you still waiting? x

Posted from TSR Mobile

No I got a conditional on Tuesday, are you firming Manchester?
Reply 501
Original post by Faye1848
No I got a conditional on Tuesday, are you firming Manchester?

Most likely

Posted from TSR Mobile
Has anyone heard back from Manchester?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 503
Original post by SayStrawberries
Has anyone heard back from Manchester?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I haven't! Manchester is the only one I'm waiting for wish they would hurry up!

Posted from TSR Mobile
When were your interviews? im so sick and tired of waiting and waiting
Reply 505
Anyone from March heard anything? Does anyone know how many were interviewed compared to the number of places available?
Reply 506
Original post by polozolo123
When were your interviews? im so sick and tired of waiting and waiting

Mines was the first interview date way back in November! When was yours?

Posted from TSR Mobile
4th dec here, edging towards end of March, let's hope its good

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jrh0211
Mines was the first interview date way back in November! When was yours?

Posted from TSR Mobile

first week of december. i have a bad feeling that these offers are going to run into april as they do every year :hmpf:
Original post by polozolo123
first week of december. i have a bad feeling that these offers are going to run into april as they do every year :hmpf:

I rang up today and asked when we would hear back, was told that we will hear by the end of march, let's hope thats true :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jrh0211
I haven't! Manchester is the only one I'm waiting for wish they would hurry up!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Same! The wait is so terrible because I had my interview in December!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 511
Original post by SayStrawberries
Same! The wait is so terrible because I had my interview in December!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm still waiting on Manchester too! I was also interviewed on December! :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 512
I was interviewed in December too and I'm still waiting :/ getting really nervous now!
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 513
Original post by abarlas123
I rang up today and asked when we would hear back, was told that we will hear by the end of march, let's hope thats true :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Did they say how many offers/ rejections they were going to give? At my interview in December they said they were going to give 100 at the end of March, but they've given some out this month already? I'm so nervous now!
Original post by dent95
Did they say how many offers/ rejections they were going to give? At my interview in December they said they were going to give 100 at the end of March, but they've given some out this month already? I'm so nervous now!

Sorry didn't really ask that but I asked if there were anymore rejections and she said yes as well as offers, but then, if she said no it would've given away everyone's result so could be either way, same nervous as hell :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 515
It's okay! Thanks for asking! I'm really worried about it too, it's my only uni left so otherwise I'm doing a gap year! Hopefully we hear soon with good news :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by dent95
It's okay! Thanks for asking! I'm really worried about it too, it's my only uni left so otherwise I'm doing a gap year! Hopefully we hear soon with good news :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Same, what's your backup if u don't mind me asking?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 517
Original post by abarlas123
Same, what's your backup if u don't mind me asking?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I applied for bio med as my fifth choice but I don't really want to do it! I think I'll definately do a gap year before considering it as long as I get my grades! How about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 518
People who got offers today, congrats!
If they're making a 100 offers and they seem to be doing them in batches..how many are you thinking they're sending out in each batch?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by dent95
I applied for bio med as my fifth choice but I don't really want to do it! I think I'll definately do a gap year before considering it as long as I get my grades! How about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Am already on a gap year, might go abroad but still have to think about that too. I am hellbent on dentistry, hope I get an offer and same for you too :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest