Does he like me?! Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hello,

Yes, another one of 'those' threads....

So, I work in a building which has various units inside so there are lots of different firms working. About 2 months ago a new firm moved in next door, a 40 year old man and a middle aged woman. Anyway, I was friendly when I saw them and said hi and whatnot. Then one day ingot talking to the guy who works there, he was asking what my company does and i told him about an exhibition I was going to with work during the weekend and he kept saying 'oh, that sounds very glamorous' and something along the lines of 'oh I bet that's not good for your social life'...

The next time I spoke to him he asked me where I lived (which I thought was pretty strange) so I told him I live about 30 mins away, then he says 'oh well I live 5 mins away - perfect for slipping out of work for a bit' during the same convo he asked if I worked weekends , which was strange as he knows I work weekdays.

I saw him again today and I'd not seen him for about 2 weeks, It was 8am and I was unlocking the door at work whilst he was unlocking his and he said 'I've not seen you in a while' I just mumbled something about being busy?! It's just weird because I can't see him saying that to anyone else in the other units around me

I know all these things may sound small but it's the way he gives me these weird looks and he doesn't seem to give anyone else the same attention...

I don't know what I'm looking for from this but I am attracted to him. Any advice?!
Get_Lucky_606
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
This 40 year old guy has game, clearly
Gjaykay
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I know it's a natural part of a lot of gal's development, but God it disgusts me when they sleep with (or try to) or even fancy some guy uncomfortably older than them. It's clearly a substitute daddy, and I don't understand why the guy isn't disgusted at himself to sleeping with someone that much younger. /rant

Anyway, OP, You're probably reading too much into it, but if you want to be sure just ask him.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE Physics Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (487)
31.16%
The paper was reasonable (603)
38.58%
Not feeling great about that exam... (256)
16.38%
It was TERRIBLE (217)
13.88%

Watched Threads