Interview at SuperDry Watch

icapx3
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
I just wanted to give a quick run through what happens at an interview. Before I went I found some posts online to be really helpful but they were all from a few years ago so I just wanted to share some updated info.

Basically it'll be a group interview. I heard some people ended up with about 4 people in their group, but I had about 30 in mine.

We were asked to pick out one item from the store and take it into the interviewing room, where we then had to describe it. Make sure you provide as much detail as you can. Point out where the logos are, the colors, if they had it in other colors or patterns, and the price!! as well as why you chose it. (What it'd go with)

Then we had a 1 to 1 set up in a "speed dating" way. We were asked 6 questions, and had 1 minute to answer each one of them.

The questions were:
What do you know about superdry? (So I gave a brief history which I found on the superdry page)
What a typical superdry shopping experience entails?
Our previous experience?
What I thought I could bring to SuperDry?
How I'd describe superdry clothing?
And who the main competitors are?

And that was all!!

Also make sure you bring your passport because they need to copy it on the day of the assessment!

Good luck! xxx
ah4p
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by icapx3)
I just wanted to give a quick run through what happens at an interview. Before I went I found some posts online to be really helpful but they were all from a few years ago so I just wanted to share some updated info.

Basically it'll be a group interview. I heard some people ended up with about 4 people in their group, but I had about 30 in mine.

We were asked to pick out one item from the store and take it into the interviewing room, where we then had to describe it. Make sure you provide as much detail as you can. Point out where the logos are, the colors, if they had it in other colors or patterns, and the price!! as well as why you chose it. (What it'd go with)

Then we had a 1 to 1 set up in a "speed dating" way. We were asked 6 questions, and had 1 minute to answer each one of them.

The questions were:
What do you know about superdry? (So I gave a brief history which I found on the superdry page)
What a typical superdry shopping experience entails?
Our previous experience?
What I thought I could bring to SuperDry?
How I'd describe superdry clothing?
And who the main competitors are?

And that was all!!

Also make sure you bring your passport because they need to copy it on the day of the assessment!

Good luck! xxx
thanks sooo much I
nterview tomorrow :/
GCSEsitter
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Good luck to all being interviewed

Posted from TSR Mobile
fish100
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I got a call from superdry but missed it, will they ring back?
Louisehshshshsh
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
When you are describing a product was that with other people???
Chinaman441
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
How long does it take for superdry to get in touch with you (already taken the interview)
Chinaman441
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by fish100)
I got a call from superdry but missed it, will they ring back?
How long did it take superdry to get in touch with you?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Business Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (143)
21.22%
The paper was reasonable (329)
48.81%
Not feeling great about that exam... (126)
18.69%
It was TERRIBLE (76)
11.28%

Watched Threads