TOPSHOP Interview in a week!! Watch

mudkan
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
I handed my cv in to the store yesterday and got a call today. I have an interview coming up in 10 days. Its my first job so I dont have any experience. Also, should I just wear black skinnies and a jumper? Rather than being formal. What sort of questions do they ask and will I have to sell some of their items, as in market it to the manager during the interview?

Nonetheless, any help would be much appreciated.

Thank you
bethanychoo
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Noooo, 100% wear smart clothes to any interview!! It shows them you are serious about the job and that you are smart and presentable. Even in an induction, be smart unless told so. In my induction everyone who wore casual clothes got put in the stockroom and everyone dressed smartly got put on the shop floor.Good luck with your interview

Posted from TSR Mobile
SoftPunch
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
You should wear a top with a huge U cut.
mudkan
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
(Original post by bethanychoo)
Noooo, 100% wear smart clothes to any interview!! It shows them you are serious about the job and that you are smart and presentable. Even in an induction, be smart unless told so. In my induction everyone who wore casual clothes got put in the stockroom and everyone dressed smartly got put on the shop floor.Good luck with your interview

Posted from TSR Mobile
Do you work in topshop?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Business Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (191)
22.52%
The paper was reasonable (390)
45.99%
Not feeling great about that exam... (157)
18.51%
It was TERRIBLE (110)
12.97%

Watched Threads