best advertising/creative advertising courses? Watch

This discussion is closed.
shalusi
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hi! I'm applying for Creative Advertising and I'm thinking about Falmouth, Leeds College of Art and Lincoln. Then Southhampton Solent and London College of Communication for just Advertising. Any suggestions? Which are the best ones? Since I don't live in the UK I can't go to all of the Open Days :/

Thank you very much guys!
FalmouthUni
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hi there

Glad you are considering Falmouth. Have you been in contact with our admissions and international teams? They can arrange Skype chats/interviews, which may help you get a better feel for the place. Admissions can be contacted on: [email protected] and International on: [email protected]

Do get in touch if you've any questions!

Camilla
teaandcrumpets
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hey! I am mostly attending falmouth for advertising. Ive heard its very good. Leeds is my next option. Any idea which is better? Have you already applied?
alexleebishop
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hey, anyone heard from about CCAD digital design & advertising? Sounds good ! http://hartlepool.ccad.ac.uk/digital...n-advertising/
DrSocSciences
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Decent London agencies don't want advertising graduates: they want intelligent, creative, analytical candidates who they can train on their own terms. Only small, parochial agencies seem impressed by advertising degree credentials. No-one else seems to acknowledge this. I recruited for years for top 10 London agencies. For the London market, you're better off reading English, Maths, History, Psychology.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Arts University Bournemouth
    Art and Design Foundation Diploma Further education
    Sat, 25 May '19
  • SOAS University of London
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 29 May '19
  • University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Day - Penryn Campus Undergraduate
    Thu, 30 May '19

How did your AQA GCSE Physics Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (405)
30.57%
The paper was reasonable (525)
39.62%
Not feeling great about that exam... (226)
17.06%
It was TERRIBLE (169)
12.75%

Watched Threads