The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by WGR
All my life I've been rejected by girls purely for being socially awkward (I have autism) and I'm finding it really hard not to hate them. Of course hate is wrong because it's obviously my fault not theirs why I'm unloved and I am not entitled to women but as time goes on I'm finding it so hard to fight my feelings of hatred for them because hate is so easy and in some ways comforting (your shifting the blame)

I find the hate seeping out via me getting angry at women, being rude to women, finding any reason to put them down and of course making misogynistic rage threads. I know it's wrong but I just can't help it. What should I do?

Hit on men instead.
Does my post magically not count, then?
Reply 42
Original post by SoftPunch
Hit on men instead.

unhelpful mocking comments such as this is why I dislike women. There was no need for that, if you have nothing constructive to say then don't say anything as per the rules of this site.
Hit on men instead.

Wouldn't that be an abomination to you?
Maybe the reason they don't like you is they can sense you're the sort of person that makes a thread like this.
Autism may seem like a barrier even though I don't think so but lots of famous autistic people have found love for example Albert Einstein.....
Reply 46
Original post by JimmyBignutz
Wouldn't that be an abomination to you?

Well it's only way for him to go - I was serious yet he writes an angry response to which I am not even gonna respond. Nothing will help him - he will continue to hate and put down women whoever he goes to see etc cos he does not have a normal mental state that can be easily treated.
Well it's only way for him to go - I was serious yet he writes an angry response to which I am not even gonna respond. Nothing will help him - he will continue to hate and put down women whoever he goes to see etc cos he does not have a normal mental state that can be easily treated.

interesting stance on selective homophobia
Reply 48
interesting stance on selective homophobia

:sleep::sleep:
:sleep::sleep:

that's a first; the church turning a blind eye
Reply 50
Original post by WGR
I said that so people wouldn't give me the "you're still young" line. Ironically they still did. Sure I may be young but what will be different in 10 years? Why would I be likely to get a gf in the next 10 years if I didn't in he last 10 years. My future plans is to study form home for an engineering degree so won't meet girls for the next 3 to 6 years guaranteed, then I want to get a job in engineering, there are very few women compared to men in engineering. I've thought about it and I'm not likely to ever meet a sizeable amount of women ever again in my life. I may as well be in prison.
it is strange that you would lie about your age and claim you were a full 10 years older than you are. i see what you mean. i can't offer any advice myself because i'm in a similar position. how come you started shagging prostitutes at such a young age? i would have waited until i was at least mid twenties before i did that.

Original post by NathanW18
You know as well as I do that this is still an issue for a 21 year old. If you reach this age and are still in the same position and it's not through choice, there is probably something wrong with you.
in your opinion by what age do you think there is 'something wrong with you' if you're still a virgin?
Reply 51
Go on Undateables.
Reply 52
that's a first; the church turning a blind eye

:bootyshake:
:bootyshake:

I am not a choir boy
Original post by Bassetts
it is strange that you would lie about your age and claim you were a full 10 years older than you are. i see what you mean. i can't offer any advice myself because i'm in a similar position. how come you started shagging prostitutes at such a young age? i would have waited until i was at least mid twenties before i did that.

in your opinion by what age do you think there is 'something wrong with you' if you're still a virgin?

Around his age. 20-21. Most guys have had something before that age. If you get through uni and have still had nothing, you're probably not getting anything. Your best chances were during school and uni to get started.

Also, this isn't just about being a virgin. I'm talking about a guy that has had zero interest in him by women. If you have had a gf or two, but are still a virgin, you'll probably be okay. They found you attractive enough to be with you.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 55
Original post by Bassetts

Because I just knew I would never ever have sex for free. It's been 4 years and my prediction has held strong so...

If you haven't had sex by 21 and this wasn't by choice than of course there is something wrong with you. If no-one wants to have sex with you then obviously there is something wrong with you.
Reply 56
Original post by katyness
Go on Undateables.

I thought about that, in fact I know the people at the agency where it's shot and I even know one of the people on the show. However imagine if those people who bullied and made fun of me at school saw me on some programme for undateable virgins. They would have a field day. My only consolation would be that they laugh so hard that hey choke to death on their food. Besides it seems to be more aimed at the more obvious autists. My issues are so mild that nobody notices unless they get to know me deeply. I've had girls say I was good looking and approach me but as soon as I start talking they lose all interest.
Reply 57
Original post by WGR
I thought about that, in fact I know the people at the agency where it's shot and I even know one of the people on the show. However imagine if those people who bullied and made fun of me at school saw me on some programme for undateable virgins. They would have a field day. My only consolation would be that they laugh so hard that hey choke to death on their food. Besides it seems to be more aimed at the more obvious autists. My issues are so mild that nobody notices unless they get to know me deeply. I've had girls say I was good looking and approach me but as soon as I start talking they lose all interest.

This used to happen to me when I was about 17/18 and I couldn't work out what I was doing wrong. You're just not ready yet even though you want someone. Like some people have said just work on yourself for now and try to have fun. Let time pass by and you get to mature as well.
Reply 58
Original post by katyness
This used to happen to me when I was about 17/18 and I couldn't work out what I was doing wrong. You're just not ready yet even though you want someone. Like some people have said just work on yourself for now and try to have fun. Let time pass by and you get to mature as well.

If I could meet lots of people I'd consider giving it one more try, nothing to lose after all but meeting people is virtually impossible if you don't go to university.
Reply 59
Original post by WGR
If I could meet lots of people I'd consider giving it one more try, nothing to lose after all but meeting people is virtually impossible if you don't go to university.

I understand.

Latest

Trending

Trending