Officer, I can explain! Watch

DannyYYYY
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago

A police officer has pulled you over. In the back seat are three items, which the previous person to you has listed. You have to convince the police officer that you are not up to any dastardly deeds by saying something to him.

For the next poster iiiiis:

1) An unconscious guy
2) Fake ID
3) Selotape
andyt8765
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by DannyYYYY)
Saw this on another forum and it seemed fun.

A police officer has pulled you over. In the back seat are three items, which the previous person to you has listed. You have to convince the police officer that you are not up to any dastardly deeds by saying something to him.

For the next poster iiiiis:

1) An unconscious guy
2) Fake ID
3) Selotape
I'm an undercover cop who was looking into this guy, and I found his fake ID. So, I confronted him, he reacted, I knocked him out and taped him to my back seat to bring him to the station.

1) A bunch of bananas
2) A tub of 'I can't believe it's not butter'
3) A transsexual prostitute from Thailand

Posted from TSR Mobile
0kaySadia_
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by andyt8765)
I'm an undercover cop who was looking into this guy, and I found his fake ID. So, I confronted him, he reacted, I knocked him out and taped him to my back seat to bring him to the station.

1) A bunch of bananas
2) A tub of 'I can't believe it's not butter'
3) A transsexual prostitute from Thailand

Posted from TSR Mobile
Officer, I was just shopping at Asda (or any other leading brand supermarket) when I purchased that fruit and butter. This poor woman was shivering and asked for a lift back to her home, it was only as I led her into the car that I realised the truth, and that actually I am the victim in this scenario. Is as planning to take this transsexual prostitute to a hospice.

1) fifteen One Direction key rings
2) a Lego minifigure
3) a drunk barmaid

Posted from TSR Mobile
DannyYYYY
Rep:
?
(Original post by 0kaySadia_)
Officer, I was just shopping at Asda (or any other leading brand supermarket) when I purchased that fruit and butter. This poor woman was shivering and asked for a lift back to her home, it was only as I led her into the car that I realised the truth, and that actually I am the victim in this scenario. Is as planning to take this transsexual prostitute to a hospice.

1) fifteen One Direction key rings
2) a Lego minifigure
3) a drunk barmaid

Posted from TSR Mobile
Well, you see officer, this is my friend who's had a bit too much to drink. I'm taking her home. As you can tell, she's a huge One Direction fan. The lego figure? My son must have left it in here...

1) A bag of skulls
2) A chainsaw
3) A spade
The_Internet
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Well, you see officer, this is my friend who's had a bit too much to drink. I'm taking her home. As you can tell, she's a huge One Direction fan. The lego figure? My son must have left it in here...

1) A bag of skulls
2) A chainsaw
3) A spade
Officer, my son is going through a phase, and those skulls you see might look realistic, but he's really in to that "scary" stuff. The chainsaw and spade, are just to make him seem scary as well. He even wears fake blood sometimes. He's quire the character...

1) Human meat bags
2) A blood stained knife
3) A dead hooker who's been stabbed with the blood stained knife
DannyYYYY
Rep:
?
(Original post by de_monies)
Officer, my son is going through a phase, and those skulls you see might look realistic, but he's really in to that "scary" stuff. The chainsaw and spade, are just to make him seem scary as well. He even wears fake blood sometimes. He's quire the character...

1) Human meat bags
2) A blood stained knife
3) A dead hooker who's been stabbed with the blood stained knife
Officer, these are for the horror film my and my friends are shooting! Ask her to move you say? She's.. sleeping. Yeah, we have a long journey ahead of us.

1) Three mexicans who speak no english
2) The blueprints to a bank
3) Twenty machine guns.
Sunflower1919
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Officer, these are for the horror film my and my friends are shooting! Ask her to move you say? She's.. sleeping. Yeah, we have a long journey ahead of us.

1) Three mexicans who speak no english
2) The blueprints to a bank
3) Twenty machine guns.
Officer, I can explain. I tried to hitch a lift from these guys and they held a gun to my head and threatened to kill me if I didn't be their getaway driver. Thank god you've saved me!

1) A large cat
2) An extra large tub of Vaseline
3) A camera on a tripod
0kaySadia_
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Sunflower1919)
Officer, I can explain. I tried to hitch a lift from these guys and they held a gun to my head and threatened to kill me if I didn't be their getaway driver. Thank god you've saved me!

1) A large cat
2) An extra large tub of Vaseline
3) A camera on a tripod
Well officer, I've always wanted to have a video of mine go viral, so I thought I would video this rather chubby cat trying to open the Vaseline tub! People love these kinds of things, I'll be a hit! *drives away laughing manically*

1) a pair of bloody hedge trimmers
2) a girls aloud tribute act
3) a black bin bag full of mysterious squishy objects

Posted from TSR Mobile
placenta medicae talpae
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Just about to take a funny cat video of this thing slipping everywhere and falling over.

1| A jumbo hot dog
2| 100 packs of marshmallows
3| TNT
The_Internet
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by placenta medicae talpae)
Just about to take a funny cat video of this thing slipping everywhere and falling over.

1| A jumbo hot dog
3| TNT
Officer,the jumbo hot dogs and 100 packs of marshmallows are for all my colleagues in the back, who happen to be working for TNT

(I turned that one around https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=TN...w=1517&bih=666 )

Erm:

1)Chloroform
2)Drugs
3)Your gothic son who has just been killed by a head shot (by you)
BeautifulPotato
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago

1| A jumbo hot dog
3| TNT
Well, sir, you know Jesus Christ fed the 5,000? All those sardines and bread? Well I reckon I can do the same sort of thing if I explode all the marshmallow packs at the soup kitchen...you know, feed everyone...and I just like to eat hot dogs...
DannyYYYY
Rep:
?
Officer,the jumbo hot dogs and 100 packs of marshmallows are for all my colleagues in the back, who happen to be working for TNT

(I turned that one around https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=TN...w=1517&bih=666 )

Erm:

1)Chloroform
2)Drugs
3)Your gothic son who has just been killed by a head shot (by you)
Officer... my son has just been shot by someone, as you can see. I'm taking him to the hospital! He's not breathing you say? Well darn! The drugs? They're fake. That liquid? It's for my experiments. I'm a scientist in my spare time you see.

1) A glowstick
2) A huge birthday cake
3) A tub of live eels
placenta medicae talpae
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
On the way to an eel festival.

1| A polar bear
2| A melon
3| Scotland
The_Internet
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
On the way to an eel festival.

1| A polar bear
2| A melon
3| Scotland
Officer, you might have heard that the polar caps are melting and if you read the news lately, you'll notice that they've taken over Scotland and the only way to care for them, is to take Scotland with me. Scotland also came with a melon. Sort of like "Buy Scotland. Get a free melon" deal

1) Nutella
2) A bed
3)Feet
Hal.E.Lujah
  • Study Helper
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
What a good game :awesome:

Officer, I can explain, I'm on my way to film a fetish video for people with food and foot fetishes. I had to get a new bed after we ruined the last one with too much Nutella.

1) A bag of suspicious white powder
2) A 'Fudge the Police' poster
3) A guy Fawkes mask
placenta medicae talpae
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Officer, you might have heard that the polar caps are melting and if you read the news lately, you'll notice that they've taken over Scotland and the only way to care for them, is to take Scotland with me. Scotland also came with a melon. Sort of like "Buy Scotland. Get a free melon" deal

1) Nutella
2) A bed
3)Feet
Just going to a first aid course. We need a bed to put the casualty on (I don't have a stretcher), some feet to practice mouth-to-feet on :sexface:, and some Nutella as a lubricant for the complex apparatus (I don't have any Vaseline).

1| 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
2| A penis model
3| Uranium
The_Internet
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Hal.E.Lujah)
What a good game :awesome:

Officer, I can explain, I'm on my way to film a fetish video for people with food and foot fetishes. I had to get a new bed after we ruined the last one with too much Nutella.

3) A guy Fawkes mask
Officer, that white powder is actually chapati flour, the guy fawkes mask is just a left over from bonfire night, so we'll be having rotis and fireworks tonight. Oh and officer, I come from an area where the police aren't seen as a good force, so that poster unifies the community

1) Plutonium
2) 12 bottles of bleach (I wonder if any one gets the reference)
3) Nails (ie: hammer in the wall nails)
Hal.E.Lujah
  • Study Helper
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
1| 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
2| A penis model
3| Uranium
You took too long and missed your chance, but fine I'll fix it.

Officer, I can explain, this is my wife's car. We found some nice shiny rocks on our holiday to Russia though, apparently they're magic.
The_Internet
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Hal.E.Lujah)
You took too long and missed your chance, but fine I'll fix it.

Officer, I can explain, this is my wife's car. We found some nice shiny rocks on our holiday to Russia though, apparently they're magic.

3) A guy Fawkes mask
Just for continuity - again:

Officer, that white powder is actually chapati flour, the guy fawkes mask is just a left over from bonfire night, so we'll be having rotis and fireworks tonight. Oh and officer, I come from an area where the police aren't seen as a good force, so that poster unifies the community

1) Plutonium
Hal.E.Lujah
  • Study Helper
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
1) Plutonium
Officer I can explain, I work in fashion. The Plutonium and bleach combined make a great hair dye, especially for beards. The nails are going to be used as hair rollers.

For the record, I use a different voice in each explanation.

1) Ski mask (Wearing this)
2) Machete
3) 30 individual left shoes
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Business Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (163)
22.27%
The paper was reasonable (348)
47.54%
Not feeling great about that exam... (137)
18.72%
It was TERRIBLE (84)
11.48%

Watched Threads