The Student Room Group

Is there a lack of natural blonde women in the UK

Scroll to see replies

I prefer natural. Lived in the UK too many. I think most of the women look better with brown and dark hair. The most beautiful British and Irish women Princess Kate, Vivien Leigh, Jean Simmons, Joan Collins, Liz Hurley. Most of the women in America and Britain who dye their hair blonde look terrible. Sad trying to look Northern German or Scandinavian. Just wish they were natural. Didnt anyone tell them, their hair looks dead? They also look much older. One man said they are trying to look like playboy bunnies. Sorry but this is true.
I have natural blonde hair (dark blonde but it's not brown) - I know a couple of girls who have naturally light blonde hair and two of my male cousins are naturally white blonde. It's just rare because it's a recessive gene which tends to be more widespread in Nordic/Scandinavian cultures rather than in Britain.
I know a couple extremely pretty girls who are naturally blonde.
Reply 63
Natural British blondes don't want to date a foreigner, sorry
most women die their hair. i don't believe the amount of blondes one sees out there is natural. most women i see are blonde, about 70% on a given day. I doubt the genes for blonde hair are that high.
I will only breed with a fellow blonde. This trait must be preserved.
there are only 3 natural blondes in my year, including myself. i see where u are coming from. i think also the lack of sunlight affects the colour of ur hair, when its really sunny ur hair goes lighter. as there is not much sunlight in the uk, more ppl look lie they have brown/blonde hair
I heard the celts were basically dark-haired so this might explain the fact few Brits have blond hair. Though I have to say I live in Italy and have 3 dark-haired daughters, when we go to playgrounds in the UK, my girls are generally the only kids that aren't blond! Blond often grows darker after childhood.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending