Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I have blackheads on my nose, expect they aren't actually on the surface, they seem to be in the skin, so not easy to remove, anyone have any recommendations, I tried some strips and nothing happened

ReputationRep:
    black head remover tool from boots

ReputationRep:
    steam yr face, like really steam, then either exfoliate really good with something tea tree ish, clean and clear is good too.... or use a nose strip.... then moisturise, use clean towels.....

ReputationRep:
    Old topic i know, but does this look as if it will work?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Blackheads-Bla...QQcmdZViewItem

ReputationRep:
    There brilliant! I find the one from the body shop is the best though because it has a different sized hoop either end.

ReputationRep:
    I used to use nose strips, and they only didn't work when I didn't use them properly (i.e. left them on too long or not long enough). Have another go!

ReputationRep:
    Well i bought one so lets hope it works

ReputationRep:
    I've just bought some blackhead cleanser from boots and it appears to be working slowly, although I have only been using it for 3 days.

Poll
The new Gillette ad. Is it:

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.