Is guy using FB to mark his territory? Watch

unitednations38
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
A busy guy I’ve been seeing promised to take me on a date this past Sunday. Heard nothing, felt neglected, so I decided to hang out with friends. Today’s Thursday and I posted on Facebook how a guy’s visiting from California and inviting others to meet him and hang out at the ocean. The guy I’ve been seeing liked my Facebook status right away (and he’s barely ever online). Also, my Facebook status still says “single.” Is my guy trying to assert his territory or something? He’s liked 4 out of my 9 past posts too.
wildirishrose
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by unitednations38)
A busy guy I’ve been seeing promised to take me on a date this past Sunday. Heard nothing, felt neglected, so I decided to hang out with friends. Today’s Thursday and I posted on Facebook how a guy’s visiting from California and inviting others to meet him and hang out at the ocean. The guy I’ve been seeing liked my Facebook status right away (and he’s barely ever online). Also, my Facebook status still says “single.” Is my guy trying to assert his territory or something? He’s liked 4 out of my 9 past posts too.
He seems to want you more when he can't have you.....
unitednations38
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
What's the point of that? Is he into me or not? I wish he'd make up his mind. Why do guys do this?
jimmyclyro
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
"OMG a guy liked my status, what does it meeeean?!" It means he liked your status. Seriously, stop over-thinking this.
FlavaFavourFruit
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by jimmyclyro)
"OMG a guy liked my status, what does it meeeean?!" It means he liked your status. Seriously, stop over-thinking this.
This.

People are over-analytical these days...
theorangebox
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by jimmyclyro)
^Yup.
Awesome-o
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I'm guessing you're no older than 12?
techno-thriller
Badges: 14
Report 5 years ago
Oooooooooh he liked your status?

It means nothing.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Psychology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (67)
22.19%
The paper was reasonable (133)
44.04%
Not feeling great about that exam... (53)
17.55%
It was TERRIBLE (49)
16.23%

Watched Threads