Not sure what to think of her intentions Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Bumped into a European girl on a night out recently. We met on the street at about 2am in the morning as we made our ways home. She passed me her number even though she told me she had a boyfriend (of one month) - which apparently in her country is enough of a timeframe to call that person your official 'boyfriend'

Anyways we met for a drink and had a good time even though she repeated first by text message and then to my face that 'this is not a date'.

I was in a similar situation at the start of the year with another girl, except for this girl had a man of 4 years who she broke up with and then after I got close to her, decided to go back with her ex. I was pretty gutted tbh and I don't want a repeat.

So how should I play it? Should I bide my time and try take her out a few times and see what happens. Should I not get involved? Or should I be blunt through text message or in our next meeting about my intentions?

She's kind of posh, and well educated. I feel a bit bad taking her to the pub, as if I should be taking her out to dinner but that's not really my thing. Yet I don't want to be drab, any interesting ideas?

Thanks.
Nicedayslim
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Bumped into a European girl on a night out recently. We met on the street at about 2am in the morning as we made our ways home. She passed me her number even though she told me she had a boyfriend (of one month) - which apparently in her country is enough of a timeframe to call that person your official 'boyfriend'

Anyways we met for a drink and had a good time even though she repeated first by text message and then to my face that 'this is not a date'.

I was in a similar situation at the start of the year with another girl, except for this girl had a man of 4 years who she broke up with and then after I got close to her, decided to go back with her ex. I was pretty gutted tbh and I don't want a repeat.

So how should I play it? Should I bide my time and try take her out a few times and see what happens. Should I not get involved? Or should I be blunt through text message or in our next meeting about my intentions?

She's kind of posh, and well educated. I feel a bit bad taking her to the pub, as if I should be taking her out to dinner but that's not really my thing. Yet I don't want to be drab, any interesting ideas?

Thanks.
Dont waste your time with her. If she has a boyfriend and still meets with other guys who are obviously interested in her, it shows she doesn't have much respect for men. Which means she probably wont treat you with much respect.

You've already been messed about by a similar girl before, haven't you learnt your lesson?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Business Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (191)
22.52%
The paper was reasonable (390)
45.99%
Not feeling great about that exam... (157)
18.51%
It was TERRIBLE (110)
12.97%

Watched Threads