This girl i like Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hello.

I currently go to secondary school and i have liked this girl for a while now, Roughly 2 months ago she broke up with this boy because they never done anything and she would speak to me over skype for hours on end about it plus in school and i would support her as she was breaking up, Now she has gotten over him and is leading her life i have started to like her for the personality she has and the way she looks we get along well as we are always talking, We meet and walk to school in the morning Talk on the way, Sit together in lessons when its just us two (That know each other) were not complete strangers to each other - I'm now deciding to ask her out in one of our lessons where it is just us two but i don't know how because if i screw up then its going to be awuard for both of us as we have a good friendship - Please can anyone help me I'm lost on what to do :|
Doctor_Einstein
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Ask her if she likes anyone from class. Try and see if you can get a hint before you go and ask her when she's not interested. If she says yes, ask say "do i know them", and if she says "yes, very well", then go in for the kiss. Easy.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
(Original post by Doctor_Einstein)
Ask her if she likes anyone from class. Try and see if you can get a hint before you go and ask her when she's not interested. If she says yes, ask say "do i know them", and if she says "yes, very well", then go in for the kiss. Easy.
Hmm, I like your suggestion - Anyone have any Ideas?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Business Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (143)
21.22%
The paper was reasonable (329)
48.81%
Not feeling great about that exam... (126)
18.69%
It was TERRIBLE (76)
11.28%

Watched Threads