Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi all,

Just wondering if there's any one from Stafford who perhaps wants to join me and another guy for a house share around September 2014?

Preferably, someone who uses a laptop, instead of a desktop to keep bills down, but this is Stafford, so that's unlikely I guess

I'm willing to take control of ALL bills (I prefer to be in control tbh) and you also get a free lift to the university every day. Going back, you might have to walk back sometimes, because I'd probably head to the gym - unless you want to join us

ReputationRep:
    Staffordshire Campus or Stoke?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bgarnett)
    Staffordshire Campus or Stoke?
    Stafford, Staffordshire. Also, me personally I'm fine with living with girls, but my friend may have issues, and my parents might as well (Asian parents... )

ReputationRep:
    haha that's cool, I'll be at Stoke anyway if I go to Staffs

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bgarnett)
    haha that's cool, I'll be at Stoke anyway if I go to Staffs
    Ah fair enough. The campus I'd prefer to be at (aside from the expensive car insurance ) Good luck!

University open days

• Staffordshire University
    Everything except: Midwifery, Operating Department Practice, Paramedic Undergraduate
    Sat, 24 Nov '18
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.