Would a future girlfriend know If I'm still a virgin? Watch

The Good Life
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
I am 22, only turned 22 a month and 2 weeks ago, I'm still a virgin and never had a girlfriend and also not planning on getting one either for a couple of years,
If I got a girlfriend when I am 30 I do not want her thinking I haven't had a girlfriend before so could I lie and say I had a girlfriend in the past or is their a certain why she'd know I am still a virgin?

for example a girl hyeana ( or whatever it's called) gets snapped after first time sex so a boy would know she is no longer a virgin, what about with boys?
Bassetts
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
In the words of fat_hobbit, lie lie lie. If she doesn't ask, don't tell her. But if she does ask, lie and say you've had girlfriends before.

No matter how many girls on this site tell you otherwise, virgins are not viewed in a good way in the real world, especially male virgins. If word gets around that you're a virgin, trust me it's never a good thing.
The Good Life
Rep:
?
(Original post by Bassetts)
In the words of fat_hobbit, lie lie lie. If she doesn't ask, don't tell her. But if she does ask, lie and say you've had girlfriends before.

No matter how many girls on this site tell you otherwise, virgins are not viewed in a good way in the real world, especially male virgins. If word gets around that you're a virgin, trust me it's never a good thing.

are you still a virgin?
Bassetts
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by The Good Life)
are you still a virgin?
yes i am. 1 year older than you.
IlexBlue
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
for example a girl hyeana ( or whatever it's called) gets snapped after first time sex so a boy would know she is no longer a virgin, what about with boys?
Oh jesus christ :rofl:
peedie pixie
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
If said new girlfriend isn't a virgin when you sleep with her, and you big yourself up saying you've had loads... she'll probably know/be able to tell. By all means tell them you've had a girlfriend or two, but don't claim to have had sex. One of my friends loves collecting guys 'v plates', you might get lucky and get one of those
snailsareslimy
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I am 22, only turned 22 a month and 2 weeks ago, I'm still a virgin and never had a girlfriend and also not planning on getting one either for a couple of years,
If I got a girlfriend when I am 30 I do not want her thinking I haven't had a girlfriend before so could I lie and say I had a girlfriend in the past or is their a certain why she'd know I am still a virgin?

A hyena? gets snapped?!
Name:  hyena.jpg
Views: 309
Size:  335.3 KB

Sorry lol.

I think you mean hymen.
Bgarnett
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago

This gives the term growler a whole new meaning xD
MJ1012
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by peedie pixie)
If said new girlfriend isn't a virgin when you sleep with her, and you big yourself up saying you've had loads... she'll probably know/be able to tell. By all means tell them you've had a girlfriend or two, but don't claim to have had sex. One of my friends loves collecting guys 'v plates', you might get lucky and get one of those
She on TSR?
The Good Life
Rep:
?
yes i am. 1 year older than you.
so why were you laughing at me ?

what is a V plate?
(Original post by IlexBlue)
Oh jesus christ :rofl:

go on then................ what's it called :rolleyes:
Bassetts
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
so why were you laughing at me ?
I wasnt laughing at you.
MJ1012
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Bgarnett)
This gives the term growler a whole new meaning xD
And it was never the most attractive term.
The Good Life
Rep:
?
I wasnt laughing at you.

here is some text you wrote to me earlier

virgins are not viewed in a good way in the real world, especially male virgins. If word gets around that you're a virgin, trust me it's
never a good thing.
Bassetts
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago

virgins are not viewed in a good way in the real world, especially male virgins. If word gets around that you're a virgin, trust me it's
never a good thing.
that wasnt laughing. i was giving you some advice. dont tell people you are a virgin or let them find out because it wont go down well with people. (unless you're religious but i take it you're not)
Caedus
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago

never a good thing.
Good advice, I say.
martin jol
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
One of my friends loves collecting guys 'v plates', you might get lucky and get one of those
why would becoming part of some slut's collection be seen as 'lucky'?

it's degrading and disgusting.
Vixen47
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
*Hymen, not "hyeana".

It entirely depends on her experience and probably how many guys she's been with -- a girl who has been with a variety of guys will have a better chance of knowing virgin to non-virgin than a girl who hasn't got that much experience. The only way she'd know if you were a virgin is if you made a stupid rookie mistake like sticking the penis in the belly button (I've heard stories). If you lied and acted like you have experience (which you can lie about if you want) then she'd probably just assume you're bad in bed, that is, if you are bad. If, on the other hand, you're not bad then she won't think twice.
musketeer
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Ohh no, I don't know whether to chuckle or feel sorry for you!

I personally have no problems sleeping with a virgin. I am not one myself nor was I when I met my fiancé but he was. My ex was also. Honestly, to me, there is really no difference. Your instinct is to procreate and your instinct will kick in and tell you what to do.

If she's bothered by you being a virgin, she isn't the right girl for you.
The Good Life
Rep:
?
that wasnt laughing. i was giving you some advice. dont tell people you are a virgin or let them find out because it wont go down well with people. (unless you're religious but i take it you're not)

maybe I was overreacting then.

I am a Christian but if I wanted sex I'd probably just do it
sr90
  • Volunteer Team
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
So start your relationship with a lie? Yeh, that's going to end well.

I think you're overestimating how much people care.

Hyena... :laugh:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Business Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (221)
22.97%
The paper was reasonable (430)
44.7%
Not feeling great about that exam... (174)
18.09%
It was TERRIBLE (137)
14.24%

Watched Threads