Nail help!! Watch

SoniaTwizere
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hey girls! I have a real issue with growing my nails, although over the summer my nails did grow and they were quite long but they ended up braking because they became weak and I have been struggling once again to grow them and it's really annoying me! I was wondering if anyone had any tips on how to grow them apart from not biting them I've stopped now I've read that you can get capsules from holland and Barrett but do they really work? Don't feel like purchasing them and they don't. Sorry to ramble on but thank you!!!! X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Aymee
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by SoniaTwizere)
Hey girls! I have a real issue with growing my nails, although over the summer my nails did grow and they were quite long but they ended up braking because they became weak and I have been struggling once again to grow them and it's really annoying me! I was wondering if anyone had any tips on how to grow them apart from not biting them I've stopped now I've read that you can get capsules from holland and Barrett but do they really work? Don't feel like purchasing them and they don't. Sorry to ramble on but thank you!!!! X

Posted from TSR Mobile
my cousin told me hair, skin and nail capsules really work for her, and she's a doctor aswell. I recently bought some from superdrug, they were on offer and have the same ingredients as well marketed brands such as perfectil. Only taken a couple though so can't comment on how good they are yet. Hope that helps
SoniaTwizere
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
(Original post by Aymee)
my cousin told me hair, skin and nail capsules really work for her, and she's a doctor aswell. I recently bought some from superdrug, they were on offer and have the same ingredients as well marketed brands such as perfectil. Only taken a couple though so can't comment on how good they are yet. Hope that helps
The ones your cousin has taken are they from holland and barrets? And what are the ones you have bought from superdrugs and yes this helps thank you!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hellcat12
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by SoniaTwizere)

Posted from TSR Mobile
My cousin uses Garlic juice and it really helped her maintain the strength and shine.
Go for organic methods, they are long lasting.
Increase your Protein, calcium, iron and Vitamin D intake..it will not only work for their strength but improve the skin around your fingers to keep a grip at the roots.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Business Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (222)
22.75%
The paper was reasonable (440)
45.08%
Not feeling great about that exam... (176)
18.03%
It was TERRIBLE (138)
14.14%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed