Turn on thread page Beta

Likely, or wishful thinking? watch

ReputationRep:
    So in our Uni house there's a handsome guy that comes around for drinks and stuff. In pre drinks yesterday we all had a long chat, played never have I ever etc, and someone asked "What's Grindr?" and this guy answers. Then when the girl asks how he knows, he said "because my best friend is gay." We also spoke of his gay flatmate who's on there, and how this flatmate tried to come onto him when drink.

Grindr - Gay social network which tells you how far away gay/bi people are, and then you can chat to them.

So I've seen these people on there, one is his friend, one is an anonymous user. One is 1100 metres away, and 1104 metres away consistently, and as the location detecter is pretty good on this wifi I'm sure it's about accurate. I spoke to him and he's definitely from the same halls as this guy is from.

I just find it a massive coincidence, and hard to believe that there's another gay person exactly the same location away (almost) and given the fact I've suspected he was gay since I saw him.. yano.

So I'm probably being juevenile but am I just overthinking this?

ReputationRep:
    From the length of your post, you most probably are overthinking it. Just ask if he's gay.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eva.Gregoria)
    From the length of your post, you most probably are overthinking it. Just ask if he's gay.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Was just about to say this, there's only one real definitive way to find out. Ask him directly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Icycandle)
    Was just about to say this, there's only one real definitive way to find out. Ask him directly.
    The profile says he's not out, and if this is true neither is he..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Miracle Day)
    The profile says he's not out, and if this is true neither is he..
    Make a profile. Online espionage.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.