The Student Room Group

I miss him..

My ex and I broke up just over a year ago after 5 years of being together. We ended up in a long distance relationship with university & we simply couldn't keep it going. We both did each other wrong & in the end, I had to make it stop.

We haven't spoken since we split up other than to tell him a family member of mine passed away. He rang me and he sent his condolences and that was it.

He is now teaching on a gap year the other side of the world which I found out through a mutual friend. We were going to meet up before he went but I stayed at uni for the summer & we missed each other by a couple of days.

I still think about him every single day. I still love him, I miss him as a person & everything in my life is so perfect, but the fact he isn't here is tearing me apart. We have now both finished uni & I am living back at home, I have my dream job & everything I wanted. Except the missing puzzle piece is abroad.

Should I contact him? Even to see how he is doing or leave it? We didn't finish on the best of terms but when he rang me it was ok. Really need some advice I'm driving myself crazy.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1
If you really believe you can't live on without him then yeah contact him.

it won't hurt to speak to him about both of your feelings.

If I loved someone I would do everything I could to make it work between us.

Im sure he's thinking about you too.

Just do what feels right, but don't let it slip from your grasp, because if he goes with someone else you'll feel a lot worse!

Hope I helped :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending