Sports science applicants 2014

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Siangoodwin32
Starting a brand new course at Plymouth University x

I see.. Best of luck then! :tongue:
Best of luck to you too :smile:
Reply 22
Let's get this thread up! What are our current plans/offers?
Reply 23
Original post by napsy
Let's get this thread up! What are our current plans/offers?

Hey there :smile: Firmed Exeter. How about you?
Reply 24
Original post by EilLudwig
Hey there :smile: Firmed Exeter. How about you?

Woo congrats!
I'm still thinking whether I should firm Gloucestershire, Chester or Kingston...... Probably the first one!
Reply 25
Original post by napsy
Woo congrats!
I'm still thinking whether I should firm Gloucestershire, Chester or Kingston...... Probably the first one!

Nice! Just checked out Gloucestershire uni site and the school seems inviting and it's only 2hrs plus from London :wink:
Reply 26
Nice! Just checked out Gloucestershire uni site and the school seems inviting and it's only 2hrs plus from London :wink:

I've heard good things from the uni and it apparently has good sport facilities!
Reply 27
Original post by napsy
I've heard good things from the uni and it apparently has good sport facilities!

Yeah all the best in getting into your choice :smile:
Reply 28
Yeah all the best in getting into your choice :smile:

Thank youuuu! Fingers crossed I pass my IELTS exam........
Reply 29
Original post by napsy
Thank youuuu! Fingers crossed I pass my IELTS exam........

Ahh I'll pray for you! Pardon me, which country are you from? Why do you have to take ielts haha :smile:
Reply 30
Ahh I'll pray for you! Pardon me, which country are you from? Why do you have to take ielts haha :smile:

I'm from Finland! Usually everyone outside the UK have to take the ielts... giving me an extra amount of stress haha
Reply 31
Original post by napsy
I'm from Finland! Usually everyone outside the UK have to take the ielts... giving me an extra amount of stress haha

haha I feel you! I took ielts last week too cause Singapore's not on uk list as an English country. Quite nervous even though I don't have any problem with English :x
When are you taking your test?
Reply 32
haha I feel you! I took ielts last week too cause Singapore's not on uk list as an English country. Quite nervous even though I don't have any problem with English :x
When are you taking your test?

Oh cool! Yeah same thing but the time went by sooooooooooo quickly in the test, made me a bit nervous... I did the test last saturday.
Reply 33
Haha! Yeah especially the writing part :rolleyes: Well it's over so let's keep our fingers crossed :tongue:
Reply 34
Haha! Yeah especially the writing part :rolleyes: Well it's over so let's keep our fingers crossed :tongue:

How did you do in your exams?? I got 7.5 from every band except my writing was 6.0... Which was predictable cos the time was just too fast for me, couldn't even check my grammar before the time ended! So overall 7.0!
Reply 35
Original post by napsy
How did you do in your exams?? I got 7.5 from every band except my writing was 6.0... Which was predictable cos the time was just too fast for me, couldn't even check my grammar before the time ended! So overall 7.0!

Hello! I got 8.5 for listening and 7.5 for all of the rest :smile: Just found out that exeter ' s sports science is at Stretham campus and I already submitted my accommodation application at St Luke ' s :frown: need to mail the international admission officer when I'm back from my trip on the 27th haha. You? After ur ielts what's the next step?
Reply 36
I'm going to Sheffield Hallam to do Sport Science, was lucky enough to get an unconditional. I chose sheffield as it's great for ice hockey and that's the sport I play and am continuing!
Reply 37
Original post by mattc39
I'm going to Sheffield Hallam to do Sport Science, was lucky enough to get an unconditional. I chose sheffield as it's great for ice hockey and that's the sport I play and am continuing!

Congrats on your offer! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending