Haven't seen boyfriend in 2 weeks, he wants to go on a trip next weekend Watch

Chatnoir
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Due to objective reasons (busy schedule, previous commitment with his friends) I haven't seen my boyfriend in 2 weeks. We also kept talking to a minimum. We live in the same place and used to see each other a few times a week.

Now he is getting a holiday and he wants to spend the first weekend visiting friends (different group from before).Am I clingy if I were to tell him this would bother me?

It would be the kind of thing that might provoke a fight (I don't want to tell him what to do, and he would like it even less). On the other hand, the general advice that seems to be given in this situations is to communicate openly.

More than I'm bothered by not seeing him for so long, I feel a bit hurt that he doesn't want to see me as much as I want to see him. He says he'd like to see me, but he still wants to go. Is there any sensible way I could express my opinion on this to him? Would it bother you if your girlfriend/boyfriend told you they wouldn't like you to go away in a similar situation?
Anonymous #1
Report 5 years ago
I last saw my girlfriend in August for 10 days, before that, January...
Chatnoir
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I last saw my girlfriend in August for 10 days, before that, January...
I assume you are in a long distance relationship? For me, there have been months of not seeing each other due to distance, but now it's not the case anymore and I expected things to be different.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Business Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (221)
22.97%
The paper was reasonable (430)
44.7%
Not feeling great about that exam... (174)
18.09%
It was TERRIBLE (137)
14.24%

Watched Threads