Masters in Cyber Security Watch

selentertain
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hello All,

I am a prospective postgraduate student from India. I got offers in the following three universities, which I applied to for cyber security course.

Warwick WMG - MSc in Cyber Security Management
York - MSc in Cyber Security
Lancaster - MSc in Cyber Security

I am taking a huge bank loan from India to cover up the tuition fees and living expense.

I am having a 2 year experience in related field - Webhosting Engineer. So, after this study I would like to have a job that offers minimum 20000 pound per annum (minimum to get a work permit in UK) after my course and I have to pay back this loan. So, I do not want to take risk.

I want to know which of these universities can provide me with a good career/job and which one of these universities is the best for this course.

If you can provide some ratings for these universities or some experience of studying this course in these universities, that will be a great help.

Could you please let us know about it? I am really confused at this moment.

I liked the lancaster modules as the modules are interesting but the warwick is known for its employer reputation. I read somewhere in this forum that technical modules does not matter much as you will not gain much in PG study but only after you get into a job. Please provide some insight on this.

Thank you,
Selentertain
selentertain
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Can someone please help me or give some advise on this course or unis?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Arts University Bournemouth
    Art and Design Foundation Diploma Further education
    Sat, 25 May '19
  • SOAS University of London
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 29 May '19
  • University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Day - Penryn Campus Undergraduate
    Thu, 30 May '19

How did your AQA GCSE Physics Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (491)
31.1%
The paper was reasonable (608)
38.51%
Not feeling great about that exam... (258)
16.34%
It was TERRIBLE (222)
14.06%

Watched Threads