Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I was just wondering if anyone has had an offer to do this course because I am still waiting to hear back and a few of my friends have had offers to do History and English. Am I waiting to be rejected or has any one else had an offer yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HelpVicky)
    I was just wondering if anyone has had an offer to do this course because I am still waiting to hear back and a few of my friends have had offers to do History and English. Am I waiting to be rejected or has any one else had an offer yet?
    Hi HelpVicky

Welcome to TSR

Try to stay positive, many people are in the same boat as you, and a delay doesn't necessarily mean a rejection.

If you're feeling worried, you might like to share your stress on the "Waiting is soooo stressful uberthread"

Good luck :crossedf:

ReputationRep:
    I'm waiting to hear back from BA History too

ReputationRep:
    I have heard back from Bath Spa to study History. I received my conditional on the 8th November.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HelpVicky)
    I have heard back from Bath Spa to study History. I received my conditional on the 8th November.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jada897)
    I'm waiting to hear back from BA History too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by laauurraaaa)
    Awesome well done! If I get an offer it will probably be my firm choice

ReputationRep:
    Awesome well done! If I get an offer it will probably be my firm choice
    Do you mean that Bath Spa is your firm choice? Where else have you applied?

ReputationRep:
    Do you mean that Bath Spa is your firm choice? Where else have you applied?
    I'm still waiting for an offer but hopefully! I've also applied to Swansea and Plymouth, and have unconditional offers from UWE and Portmouth. What about you?

ReputationRep:
    I've applied to bath spa, Bristol, Greenwich and Exeter. Conditionals from all except Exeter. Just waiting on them.

ReputationRep:
    I've applied to bath spa, Bristol, Greenwich and Exeter. Conditionals from all except Exeter. Just waiting on them.
    Brilliant! I received my unconditional offer from Bath Spa yesterday

ReputationRep:
    Brilliant! I received my unconditional offer from Bath Spa yesterday
    Unconditional?? Wow! Well done, that's amazing!

ReputationRep:
    Unconditional?? Wow! Well done, that's amazing!
    Thank you I can't wait to go and have a look round, as well as visiting the Swansea applicant day

ReputationRep:
    Thank you I can't wait to go and have a look round, as well as visiting the Swansea applicant day
    Are you visiting the open day in April? If so, I am too! I am attending the open day on the Tuesday! 15th of April I believe

ReputationRep:
    Are you visiting the open day in April? If so, I am too! I am attending the open day on the Tuesday! 15th of April I believe
    Im going to the applicant day on the 11th February - looking forward to it!

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone firmed Bath Spa for History? What did everyone think about the university?

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.