UCLAN overall experience Watch

cherry_vimto
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hey,

I am thinking of applying here but the statistics don't look so good e.g. student satisfaction. I went to the open day, and they have amazing facilities (the stats that have the highest ratings are for facilities and spend) but the area doesnt seem that nice. I'd love for anyone who is currently studying/has studied here to tell me how they feel about the uni.
KGW
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I'm so glad i chose UCLan to study at, i couldn't imagine myself anywhere else. Everybody fits in and there is something for everyone. The area isn't bad at all, shops nearby and town is a 5 minute walk away!
BeckyBoop18
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hello! I am a local to Preston, and hadn't got into my 1st choice and was really disheartened but I ended up at UCLan and an can honestly say I absolutely LOVE it! The facilities are amazing for what I am studying and the campus is very close to the town centre and a 5 min walk to the highstreet.
What course are you going to be doing?
sazberryftw
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
UCLan is great! My course is amazing (Games Design) and the uni life here is great. Awesome nights out, the area is great. Town is pretty good for shopping and I've not had any bad experiences.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Central Lancashire
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Sun, 23 Jun '19
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sun, 23 Jun '19
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Sun, 30 Jun '19

How has 2019 been so far?