IT professional apprenticeship interview Watch

umar4444
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hi fellow humans, i got an email saying that they are going to give me a phone interview. what questions will they ask me in the phone interview. im 18 btw
CGI Student Team
  •  Official Rep
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by umar4444)
Hi fellow humans, i got an email saying that they are going to give me a phone interview. what questions will they ask me in the phone interview. im 18 btw
Hi Umar444,

With our telephone interviews we ask questions around the candidates motivations for applying and suitability for the programme. i.e. Why this route over University? What do you know about our company?

Always ask the employer what type of interview you are having then that can help you consider the questions. i.e. is it a competency based interview - which is where they will ask you questions like tell me about a time you worked in a team? Explain a time when things didnt go to plan? Or a strength based interview is looking at your strengths and what you could bring - so questions like, What are your strengths? What is your favourite subject at school and why? And then you have more motivational based ones like the questions ours are above.

Good luck, hope it goes OK! Let us know how you got on and what kind of questions you were asked!

Kind regards,

Lucy
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your Edexcel GCSE Maths Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - feeling positive (132)
25.1%
The paper was reasonable (232)
44.11%
Not feeling great about that exam (100)
19.01%
It was TERRIBLE (62)
11.79%

Watched Threads