[REQUEST] Someone who has taken the Foundation Course - Humanities at INTO. Help! Watch

Galuppo
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hello,

I'm gonna start the Foundation Course in Humanities for Management on January, 1st.

If someone could answer some questions about it, it would mean the world for me! The primary thing is to know how hard the course is, and how the classes are divided. I've been seeing some math subjects, but I don't really know how extensive or difficult they're going to be!

I know this type of question is really broad and generic. I just wanted to have a general idea, though.

So, if anyone fits in the description, please at least answer to those question! Haha. I could even give my email, Skype, anything!

Thank you very much!

A distressed student.
Origami Bullets
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Galuppo)
Hello,

I'm gonna start the Foundation Course for Management on January, 1st.

If someone could answer some questions about it, it would mean the world for me! The primary thing is to know how hard the course is, and how the classes are divided. I've been seeing some math subjects, but I don't really know how extensive or difficult they're going to be!

I know this type of question is really broad and generic. I just wanted to have a general idea, though.

So, if anyone fits in the description, please help me! Haha. I could even give my email, Skype, anything!

Thank you very much!

A distressed student.
Hi,

Which institution are you going to be studying at? University of Manchester (whose forum you're posting in) doesn't offer a foundation course in management.

OB
Galuppo
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
(Original post by Origami Bullets)
Hi,

Which institution are you going to be studying at? University of Manchester (whose forum you're posting in) doesn't offer a foundation course in management.

OB
I've already edited it, thanks for the tip!

Still, it was to no avail: I guess it'll be hard for someone to show up.

Anyway, thank you very much!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Manchester
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Jun '19
    Sat, 22 Jun '19
    Sat, 28 Sep '19

How has 2019 been so far?