London the multicultural disaster Watch

c_al
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...s-8940482.html

In my opinion the biggest problem isn't the immigration itself, its the fact that there seems to be very little integration with the locals. What we have even in Glasgow is certain areas annexed off which cannot be healthy. Division leads to tensions. People living here for years but unable to speak English is a disaster, they will never assimilate into the wider British Society.

Another problem I also feel is that a small number of these immigrants get some pretty generous allowances from our government. T
his encourages even more here, the vast majority of which end up living in garages or with people who expect them to basically be slaves and work for there keep.

The facts are that many illegals have horrendous lives, and this is why we should stop even more coming here, but sadly many more will still come, hoping that they can have a better life, when in reality they won't.

It's the governments job to try and stop it, as much as for there sake as ours.

We are not the 'land of milk and honey' that some believe us to be.
darius12345
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Surely that article suggests that immigrants are quite important in the London economy?
c_al
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
(Original post by darius12345)
Surely that article suggests that immigrants are quite important in the London economy?
Yes, but it also shows the standard of living that many f these immigrants are having to accept in London, which is something I don't really find acceptable.
darius12345
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by c_al)
Yes, but it also shows the standard of living that many f these immigrants are having to accept in London, which is something I don't really find acceptable.
Well surely then it is a consequence of having right wing labour laws with limited protection for workers?
Zürich
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by c_al)
[URL]
It's the governments job to try and stop it, as much as for there sake as ours.

We are not the 'land of milk and honey' that some believe us to be.
Business relentlessly push for greater immigration, which allows them to suppress wages and access to workers of all skill levels without training expenses. Right wing politicians are happy to oblige.

The BBC, left wing media and opinion makers relentlessly push for multiculturalism, which is perceived to be morally superior and inevitable in their circles. Left wing politicians are more than happy to oblige, esp given that immigrants vote Labour in their droves.

Caught in the middle are working class British people who never asked for mass immigration, suffer most of the negative consequences of mass immigration and few of the benefits. Meanwhile the Guardian scold them for their bigotry as its writers live in their ivory towers, safe from the consequences of their actions. Businesses are too busy making money off immigration to even notice the consequences.
deehee
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
We are a happy, tolerant, multicultural nation that is diverse and vibrant.
Life_peer
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by deehee)
You mean overly polite, politically correct, coward, and well set for eradication, sadly.
ConnorB
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by deehee)

Oh you're serious?! :eek:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE Physics Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (480)
30.93%
The paper was reasonable (600)
38.66%
Not feeling great about that exam... (256)
16.49%
It was TERRIBLE (216)
13.92%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed