You have all lied to me. Watch

thoyub
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
You've all lied to me haven't you. How does it feel knowing you are a liar? Do you even have a conscience? You told me things and led me on a wild goose chase and even got me to believe you for a while until yesterday. I will never be so gullible again.

Why did you all lie to me? Were you trying to mess with me or something?
Dumachi
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by thoyub)
You've all lied to me haven't you. How does it feel knowing you are a liar? Do you even have a conscience? You told me things and led me on a wild goose chase and even got me to believe you for a while until yesterday. I will never be so gullible again.

GrumpyCat
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I am sorry
The_Internet
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago

What?
AnonymousBitch
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
That's what you get for trusting Internet people. Now stop being a big girls blouse.
thoyub
Rep:
?
(Original post by GrumpyCat)
I am sorry
You'd better be. I'm not having anyone lie to me again. I'm not gullible anymore.
originaltitle
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago

It was for the greater good. Nobody was trying to mess with you, you were already so messed up and damaged that it was incumbent upon the lot of us to lie to you and lead you a wild goose chase, just to keep you in order, you know.
GrumpyCat
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
You'd better be. I'm not having anyone lie to me again. I'm not gullible anymore.
Ok I promise not to lie, do you forgive me?
thoyub
Rep:
?
(Original post by Anonymous*****)
That's what you get for trusting Internet people. Now stop being a big girls blouse.
I should have known it was all a pack of lies from the start. Oh why did I ever believe them? I am too gullible, too gullible...
I'm never believing what people on the internet say ever again.
thoyub
Rep:
?
(Original post by originaltitle)
It was for the greater good. Nobody was trying to mess with you, you were already so messed up and damaged that it was incumbent upon the lot of us to lie to you and lead you a wild goose chase, just to keep you in order, you know.
Well guess what? I'm never believing what you say again. You could have just told me the truth and therefore backed up what I already believed but you instead decided to lie and lead me into a false sense of happiness.
But that was shattered when I read the other thread.

I'd rather be unhappy knowing the truth than be happy believing a lie.
Felix Felicis
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
+ polarity -
Badges: 21
Report 5 years ago
All these terrible threads ffs
thoyub
Rep:
?
(Original post by GrumpyCat)
Ok I promise not to lie, do you forgive me?
I will never ever forgive anyone on this forum for they have all told me things that weren't true. What amazes me is the scale of the lying by so many people. So many told me things that I eventually believed. But there was no point in lying, no point at all. You were just trying to mess things up.
GrumpyCat
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
i will never ever forgive anyone on this forum for they have all told me things that weren't true. What amazes me is the scale of the lying by so many people. So many told me things that i eventually believed. But there was no point in lying, no point at all. You were just trying to mess things up.
i wont lie i promise.

Plz forgive me (((!!!!!!!!!
chocolatesauce
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
sorry you must have the wrong person, I've never talked to you in my life
thoyub
Rep:
?
(Original post by chocolatesauce)
sorry you must have the wrong person, I've never talked to you in my life
Begone, liar.
chocolatesauce
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Begone, liar.
stop making me feel bad
originaltitle
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I will never ever forgive anyone on this forum for they have all told me things that weren't true. What amazes me is the scale of the lying by so many people. So many told me things that I eventually believed. But there was no point in lying, no point at all. You were just trying to mess things up.
I told you, nobody was messing things up. Quite the contrary, the best that could be done was being done to keep things together. You were the lunatic who was messing things up. It was of the essence to send you on a wild goose chase and sort things out whilst you were gone. You're just sore that everything turned out O.K. in the end and that you had no role in making it all O.K.
techno-thriller
Badges: 14
Report 5 years ago
K den
Kvothe the Arcane
  • Study Forum Helper
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Don't take it personally, I'm a pathological liar.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your Edexcel GCSE Maths Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - feeling positive (535)
26.38%
The paper was reasonable (884)
43.59%
Not feeling great about that exam (395)
19.48%
It was TERRIBLE (214)
10.55%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise