Family Holiday? Watch

WildeAboutOscar
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
I needed to print an email from my mum's account - just a matalan voucher but now I'm really bewildered!

I went snooping which I shouldn't have done and found a booking reference thing from Thomas Cook saying that she just booked a holiday to Spain. This wouldn't alarm me as both my parents took early retirement and have a jet set life but I tried to be nosey and see if I could retrieve info online - so went on the website tapped in email address and surname and somehow another booking reference emailed itself to the email addressed.

It was addressed to 'Mr, Mrs and Miss (My surname)' and just contained the booking reference. My last family holiday was at 17. Is this worth getting freaked out about? I am 23 so surely they wouldn't have booked me on a holiday with them without asking and seeing if I could get off work or have no masters assignments. I don't want to ask but I don't what to do... I also have a trip away planned and am going to get so annoyed if they have booked this with me going. Ahhhhh!

I don't know what I am asking but I am so confused. How should I approach the subject without saying I was snooping?
PinkMobilePhone
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
maybe it's meant to be a surprise. Is it your birthday coming up? Or perhaps they plan to surprise you at Christmas? I'd be pretty pleased if it were me. Nothing wrong with going with your parents on holiday at any age.
Shelly_x
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by WildeAboutOscar)
I needed to print an email from my mum's account - just a matalan voucher but now I'm really bewildered!

I went snooping which I shouldn't have done and found a booking reference thing from Thomas Cook saying that she just booked a holiday to Spain. This wouldn't alarm me as both my parents took early retirement and have a jet set life but I tried to be nosey and see if I could retrieve info online - so went on the website tapped in email address and surname and somehow another booking reference emailed itself to the email addressed.

It was addressed to 'Mr, Mrs and Miss (My surname)' and just contained the booking reference. My last family holiday was at 17. Is this worth getting freaked out about? I am 23 so surely they wouldn't have booked me on a holiday with them without asking and seeing if I could get off work or have no masters assignments. I don't want to ask but I don't what to do... I also have a trip away planned and am going to get so annoyed if they have booked this with me going. Ahhhhh!

I don't know what I am asking but I am so confused. How should I approach the subject without saying I was snooping?
Its most likely meant to be a present/suprise. If you've seen the booking ref then you should know the date and whether it does clash with anything. I'd be happy if I were you, not annoyed.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Psychology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (4)
40%
The paper was reasonable (1)
10%
Not feeling great about that exam... (1)
10%
It was TERRIBLE (4)
40%

Watched Threads