I am fuming at Steven Moffat Watch

Dalek1099
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Are other Doctor Who fans not outraged by Steven Moffat?Paul McGann only got one TV episode, in which part of it featured Sylvester McCoy but as a consolation, Paul McGann's Doctor died a brave death destroying the Timelords and Daleks to save the Universe, which is completely in the Name of the Doctor watch The Fires of Pompeii for proof but on a small scale but now Paul McGann gets the worst death of all he foolishly refuses to leave in his tardis because he thinks he can save Cass and has a stupid death and to top it off he goes against his beliefs and turns himself into a warrior.If you wanted to explore a forgotten, dark doctor why not just bring in McGann for the whole episode to play a darker and older version of the 8th Doctor?-he is a forgotten doctor because we have only seen him for one episode.Its seems like Moffat only brought in John Hurt to get publicity, which is sickening.Thousands possibly even Millions of Doctor Who fans have imagined the Time War and how Paul McGann changes into Christopher Eccleston, many of these have created fan episodes of the Time War and there have been books/audio on the Time War with Paul McGann-Why discredit them? and ruin their work?And another thing John Hurt's incarnation has to be the Doctor-obviously he forgot to watch the End of Time because the Lord President clearly says "What news of the Doctor" referring to the Doctor in the Time War.You can't just create Doctors/Incarnations on a whim and you can't just decide the Doctor's death place like he did in The Name of the Doctor and you can't just deliberately attack other people's work-noone should have that right.This is probably the biggest attack on Doctor Who Canon ever and I will not stand for it.Hopefully we can just say that this an alternate timeline caused by the interference with the Doctor's timestream. Why would you take what doctor who fans value the most away from them for the 50th anniversary?And those people who wrote the supposedly official stories/audios should sue the BBC for discrediting their work on purpose.
+ polarity -
Report 5 years ago
This post reminded me so much of SammyClassicSonicFan.
Dalek1099
Rep:
?
(Original post by + polarity -)
This post reminded me so much of SammyClassicSonicFan.
Why?
Studentus-anonymous
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I can't take Doctor Who seriously enough or consider it consistent enough to get in a tizzy over these sort of things.

I like it but let's be honest it's not really serious TV is it?

Glad neg is gone though pretty sure hardcore Whovians would blitz me to hell. :P
steve moffet
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
after Day of the doctor we watched the last 3episodes of season 4 or series 4 startimg with turn left and with half the budget that story was better then the Day of the Doctor story moffet has turned a cool franchise started by RTD and really mucked things up craming oin the story for example the zygon story didnt belong in this episode its never a smoothe normsl story lts always all over the place the cstimg of john Hurt is embarresing he looks to be an imposter why not paul mccan u knowwhy because moffet didnt choose Paul Mccann moffet has clever ideas amd the story is good in flashes but it never has a normal rythm he should let his editor edit scenes that take up time and just dont belong please no more nursery rymes and baked goods references
justanotherposter
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
It hasn't ruined the canon in any way, and fan fiction writers can't sue the BBC, the time war still happened, the only thing that's changed is that Gallifrey wasn't destroyed, I don't see why we should care if this ruins a few unofficial stories written by fans.
Dalek1099
Rep:
?
(Original post by justanotherposter)
It hasn't ruined the canon in any way, and fan fiction writers can't sue the BBC, the time war still happened, the only thing that's changed is that Gallifrey wasn't destroyed, I don't see why we should care if this ruins a few unofficial stories written by fans.
John Hurt is now the Doctor during the Time War thats changed a lot. Offically made books not fan-fiction depicted Paul McGann's doctor at the end of the Time War.
Maid Marian
Badges: 20
Report 5 years ago
I agree, in a way.
I always imagined it was 8 who fought in the Time War.
And I say 'fought' - it looks, now, as if the Doctor didn't even do any fighting :lolwut:
steve moffet
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Maid Marian)
I agree, in a way.
And I say 'fought' - it looks, now, as if the Doctor didn't even do any fighting :lolwut:
Lets face it paul mccann in "the night of the Doctor" looked to be the Doctor and all do respect to Mr John Hurt" he looked like he did t belong loke am imposter one can tell that he doesnt even know the Doctor who mythology" and please explain why unit would just helicopter the tardis and pick it up and vring ot to there location why wouldnt they first call the Doctor? Moffet does these head scratching scenes thats are so Bad i guarentee the next productiont eam and God knpws when this will be? they wil erase the moffet time stream and correct his Mess lets hope Peter Capaldi a man who won an oscar for i believe Directing can show these inexperienced HACKS on how to create a proper story Moffet being incharge of editing well he does get final say this is the problem!!
Dalek1099
Rep:
?
(Original post by Maid Marian)
I agree, in a way.
Its suggested to me that the Doctor had a lot of blood on his hands before he supposedly killed the Timelords and Daleks-we know he fought on the front lines form doomsday and this can be seen with the doctor destroying several daleks with his tardis.
jojospacemunky
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
There will always be those amongst that do not like how things get played out ....
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE Physics Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (405)
30.57%
The paper was reasonable (525)
39.62%
Not feeling great about that exam... (226)
17.06%
It was TERRIBLE (169)
12.75%

Watched Threads