King's college London - Nutrition & Dietetics Watch

Nimron
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hi there ! Who's applying for Nutrition & Dietetics at King's College ?
Book_worm
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hi, I am. Where else have you applied? Have you heard anything back from them?
Nimron
Rep:
?
Hi there ! Actually, I've applied for medicine (Cambridge, King's, Edinburgh, Manchester) and my last choice is Nutrition & Dietetics at King's

Nooooooo, nobody replied to me, I'm so nervous lol. What about you ?
Book_worm
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I've applied for dietetics at King's, Surrey, Chester, Coventry and Leeds Met. I've got my first interview at Surrey next week and another from Coventry later, (so I'm kinda nervous too ).

Is Cambridge your first choice so far?
Nimron
Rep:
?
Of course it is ! I hope I'll be accepted in at least one of my choices !
Book_worm
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I'm sure you will. Good luck!
Nimron
Rep:
?
Thanks ! Good luck to you too !
Nimron
Rep:
?
Oh and @book_worm ! After your interview, could you tell me what kind of questions they asked you at Surrey please , That would be really helpful !
Book_worm
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Surrey's interview was very informal but that might not be very helpful for the King's interview as that's apparently very sciencey and more formal.
Nimron
Rep:
?
Oh ok ! What kind of questions did they ask to you ?
dobbie180
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Nimron)
Oh ok ! What kind of questions did they ask to you ?
it's not fair to reveal all the questions to you as others will be disadvantaged..

however it was an informal chat, nothing like the kings interview i had. no group activity but it was a very enjoyable day
Book_worm
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
however it was an informal chat, nothing like the kings interview i had. no group activity but it was a very enjoyable day [/QUOTE]

When was your King's interview and how did it go?
Nimron
Rep:
?
(Original post by dobbie180)
it's not fair to reveal all the questions to you as others will be disadvantaged..

however it was an informal chat, nothing like the kings interview i had. no group activity but it was a very enjoyable day

Relax ^^ I didn't say to reveal ALL the questions, I just wanted to know the kind of questions I could get asked that's all ! I'm living in France so I don't have a lot information by my teachers etc so it's just to know a little more !

Did you actually get a reply from King's for 2014 ?
What do you mean by group work ? Do you know what we have to do ?
dobbie180
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Book_worm)
When was your King's interview and how did it go? [/QUOTE]

kings interview was tough, very intimidating process and dragged out. we were individually called and it was very specific in all aspects (personal statement, work experience, cooking, life experience, skills, nutrition - literally everything!)

when's your interview?
dobbie180
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Nimron)
Relax ^^ I didn't say to reveal ALL the questions, I just wanted to know the kind of questions I could get asked that's all ! I'm living in France so I don't have a lot information by my teachers etc so it's just to know a little more !

Did you actually get a reply from King's for 2014 ?
What do you mean by group work ? Do you know what we have to do ?
chill your beans, i was just stating that it's not cool if people said all the exact questions as i certainly had no help with my interview for kings

i genuinely wouldn't worry as they know you're applying for medicine (hope that info is right?) and will adjust their questioning as applicable. good luck - when's your interview?
Nimron
Rep:
?
(Original post by dobbie180)
chill your beans, i was just stating that it's not cool if people said all the exact questions as i certainly had no help with my interview for kings

i genuinely wouldn't worry as they know you're applying for medicine (hope that info is right?) and will adjust their questioning as applicable. good luck - when's your interview?
Ok ! I still have no reply from Kings when was your interview ?
And yes I'm applying for medicine too
Rlt0305
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hi, I have an interview coming up at King's. I'm nervous because I haven't heard back from any other unis yet do this could be my only shot!

Do you have to do group tasks at kings? What was that like?
vl96
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Rlt0305)
Hi, I have an interview coming up at King's. I'm nervous because I haven't heard back from any other unis yet do this could be my only shot!

Do you have to do group tasks at kings? What was that like?

There aren't any group tasks, so don't worry about it! I had my interview in January
QueenC_87
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I just had my interview today. Was the most relaxed interview i have had. They were so friendly and i feel quite optimistic
Nimron
Rep:
?
(Original post by Ciaralouise15)
I just had my interview today. Was the most relaxed interview i have had. They were so friendly and i feel quite optimistic
Cool !!! Well done
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has 2019 been so far?

Amazing!!! (56)
5.72%
Fairly positive (304)
31.05%
Just another year... (387)
39.53%
Is it 2020 yet? (232)
23.7%

Watched Threads