Rather Embarrassing Problem... Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hi, this is kinda disgusting, in my eyes anyway (hence anonymous ) but I am worried about something that happened yesterday. I noticed a teeny tiny bit of blood after *ahem* a number 2. Then today, there was ...uh... itching in that area...
Does anyone know what this could be, I'm too embarrassed to tell my parents and I'm embarrassed because they would take me to the doctor and I do not want a finger *cough* up there...

Well that was embarrassing in itself but any responses would be great! I'm a girl by the way
MrsSheldonCooper
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hi, this is kinda disgusting, in my eyes anyway (hence anonymous ) but I am worried about something that happened yesterday. I noticed a teeny tiny bit of blood after *ahem* a number 2. Then today, there was ...uh... itching in that area...
Does anyone know what this could be, I'm too embarrassed to tell my parents and I'm embarrassed because they would take me to the doctor and I do not want a finger *cough* up there...

Well that was embarrassing in itself but any responses would be great! I'm a girl by the way
See the doctor. Blood after a number 2 is never a good sign. And don't worry they wouldn't do that to you x
xoxAngel_Kxox
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
If it was fresh blood it's likely to be a tear (if you've strained) or hemmoroids (sp?). Drink plenty of water and relax when trying to use the toilet. Mostly this will clear up on its own. If it doesn't, see a doctor.

If it's dried blood you should always see a doctor.

Edit: also don't be embarrassed! Everyone uses the loo!
Ebony19
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by MrsSheldonCooper)
See the doctor. Blood after a number 2 is never a good sign. And don't worry they wouldn't do that to you x
ok calm down.

tiny bit of blood could have been caused by a rather large poop passing through a small hole.

but I highly doubt it's anything serious at your age see how you get on and if it stays see the doc
MrsSheldonCooper
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by ebony19)
ok calm down.

Tiny bit of blood could have been caused by a rather large poop passing through a small hole.

But i highly doubt it's anything serious at your age see how you get on and if it stays see the doc
hahahaha the way you said it :d
Ebony19
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
hahahaha the way you said it :d
Anonymous #1
It was a very pinky red bit of blood if that is any help.. How long should I wait before I should see a doctor?
MrsSheldonCooper
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Ebony19)
Can't stop laughing
XD
Anonymous #1
I really hope they don't!!
ThoughtIsFree
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
It was a very pinky red bit of blood if that is any help.. How long should I wait before I should see a doctor?
relax, it sounds like nothing. probably just some ripped skin that'll heal soon enough
faggstagram
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
don't stress it, as it could just be a tear.
see if the problem continues over a couple of days, and if it does, go and see your gp.
ThoughtIsFree
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
can't believe people are saying go see a doctor -_-
MrsSheldonCooper
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I really hope they don't!!
They won't. Just drink a lot of water and I think your problem will go. If you're worried about anything else,you're more than free to pm me
Tortious
Badges: 16
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by ThoughtIsFree)
can't believe people are saying go see a doctor -_-
It has the potential to be serious...
Anonymous #1
So none of you are thinking hemorrhoids or anything like that? Thank you all for the replies by the way!
Normandy114
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Probably is hemorrhoids, if it's bright coloured blood then it's unlikely to be much more serious.
Kabloomybuzz
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Its probably a small, superficial tear from passing a large stool or constipation. The fact that the blood was fresh suggests its nothing to worry about and happens to most people from time to time. The itching will be from the cut/tear healing.
Runninground
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
At this stage there is no need for her to go to the doctors.

The blood is bright red, which means it's fresh so the bleeding has come from just inside the bottom. It's probably just a small tear as other people have said, as a result of passing a large one or straining too much.

If it was dark blood or dried, then it means it's come from further up the system, which is more of a concern.

Also the fact this is the first time the OP has experienced it (I assume so anyway) then she doesn't need to rush off to the doctors. I would say if it happens another two times within the next few weeks then she should look at getting an appointment.
Anonymous #2
Report 5 years ago
I've had this before too. Wiping too hard...
KanKan
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I've had this before too. Wiping too hard...
That's pretty classical of an anal fissure then (as others have said). Nothing to be worried about, but go see a doctor if it continues
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Business Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (191)
22.66%
The paper was reasonable (389)
46.14%
Not feeling great about that exam... (156)
18.51%
It was TERRIBLE (107)
12.69%

Watched Threads