?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
As the title says.
MrsSheldonCooper
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Danced on my school table and not realising the teachers were behind me in the doorway
username1039383
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Way too many to choose from :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Mr...
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Made sex sounds really loudly as a dare and my form tutor was in the room and i didn't know. I think she thinks i am sexually excited cus she gave me a condom two days later.
SoftPunch
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Mr...)
Made sex sounds really loudly as a dare and my form tutor was in the room and i didn't know. I think she thinks i am sexually excited cus she gave me a condom two days later.
Hey - you should respect gifts.
Emma122
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
probably quite minor but I managed to staple my finger yesterday.

I also managed to get a necklace stuck on my ear, the clip thing you can get on your ear but I soon found that you then cant get it back off, my mum kept panicking thinking it had poked a hole through my ear, it hurt like hell, my dad had to saw it off, the necklace not my ear. I was 15 at the time so it was quite embarrassing.
Maid Marian
Report 5 years ago
I was talking loudly about toilets with two of my friends in year nine, only for them to give me panicked looks a moment too late: one of the maths teachers was walking behind me and heard every word.

I could never look him in the eye ever again
DouglasAdams
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Went to the kitchen dustbin, opened it, pulled down my trousers for a pee and then realised what the hell I was doing
DouglasAdams
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Once washed my hands with toothpaste in the middle of the night.
My dad caught me as I was about to start brushing my teeth with soap.
True stories
Ladyliesel
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
While I'm not sure about the absolutely stupidest thing (there have been so many), today I almost put sudocrem on my toothbrush.
Changing Skies
  • Volunteer Team
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I got dared to eat copper carbonate in chemistry in year 10 and did it. Resulted in me throwing up a few times; could have been a lot worse had it been a toxic substance. I was very stupid

Posted from TSR Mobile
Muppet Science
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
In of one my Cambridge Medical School interviews I said that 'I am rubbish at maths'... yeah I didn't get in
imjustrach
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Not chose a Media group quick enough and get stuck with an idiot who does frig all -.-
bad8oy
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Ladyliesel)
While I'm not sure about the absolutely stupidest thing (there have been so many), today I almost put sudocrem on my toothbrush.
the other morning I woke up and put savlon on my toothbrush and then started brushing my teeth.
It was unpleasant to say the least.

Posted from TSR Mobile
JPL9457
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
writing 'happy birthday Dad' on a card for fathers day

EDIT: he found it funny
Brit_Miller
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Went round my girlfriend's grandparent's house. Ended up going out and getting drunk with my girlfriend and her dad. We all got absolutely ****faced. Woke up in the morning at her grandparents in my underwear. Asked her where my trousers were. Turns out after a search, they were in her parent's room.

I had gotten up, gone to the loo and went back to the wrong room. I had started stripping off whilst her mum was trying to tell me I was in the wrong room, then ended up getting into her mum's bed obviously too drunk to understand. Turns out her dad had been demoted to the sofa because everyone was annoyed we were drunk - and he had to come and chaperone me to the right room. I had to go downstairs and apologise to him in the morning, saying "sorry for trying to get in bed with your wife last night," and then I scarpered. Awkward! :lol:
placenta medicae talpae
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I once was stupid enough to write on TSR that I had done the following:

○ Tried to crawl back into my mum on various occasions
○ Drunk shampoo while bashing the table violently with my head
○ Kissed nine girls simultaneously in a thunderstorm
○ Made a giant burger out of myself
○ Blown up my own face using like a load of dynamite and stuff

Can you believe!

And the worst thing is that none of the above is true.
Scratchyjam
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Maid Marian)
I was talking loudly about toilets with two of my friends in year nine, only for them to give me panicked looks a moment too late: one of the maths teachers was walking behind me and heard every word.

I could never look him in the eye ever again
OMFG no way you were talking about toilets?!?! i would never leave my house if my teacher caught me talking about TOILETS!!!
Ladyliesel
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by bad8oy)
the other morning I woke up and put savlon on my toothbrush and then started brushing my teeth.
It was unpleasant to say the least.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Eww. You poor thing. I had the light on and everything so I'm not sure how I could mistake a thick tub for a skinny tube :confused:.
Zürich
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Was in Las Vegas and running late for a flight, drove the rental car to the airport with about 7 pints in me. Absolutely idiotic.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Business Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (189)
22.74%
The paper was reasonable (383)
46.09%
Not feeling great about that exam... (154)
18.53%
It was TERRIBLE (105)
12.64%

Watched Threads