Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    As the title says.

ReputationRep:
    Probably chiselling a massive vagina into my forehead.

ReputationRep:
    Lost 10st.

Most girls I know don't even weigh 10 stone!

ReputationRep:
    i changed my name from

Randy Q Hollowbone

to

Randy K Hollowbone

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xoxAngel_Kxox)
    Lost 10st.

raaa I thought my 5 stone loss was big! You must have got killer stretch marks because I sure did.

My biggest personal change was probably my decision to live in total isolation save for family 3 years ago. Completely changed my life. Gave me time to think and improve myself and clear my mind rather than constantly looking for friends, tagging along and trying to be liked.

ReputationRep:
    Went to chapel every Sunday, as an athiest, to appease my then girlfriend.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xoxAngel_Kxox)
    Lost 10st.

That's awesome! Well done . How did you do it?
    I've lost 3 1/4stone since June, and need to loose just under 5 stone to hit 10

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WGR)
    raaa I thought my 5 stone loss was big! You must have got killer stretch marks because I sure did.

My biggest personal change was probably my decision to live in total isolation save for family 3 years ago. Completely changed my life. Gave me time to think and improve myself and clear my mind rather than constantly looking for friends, tagging along and trying to be liked.
    My body is actually in better condition than I could have ever hoped considering how much I mistreated it before losing the weight.

(Original post by mrsx512)
    That's awesome! Well done . How did you do it?
    I've lost 3 1/4stone since June, and need to loose just under 5 stone to hit 10

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Diet and exercise; no secrets really.

ReputationRep:
    When I first realised that most women were smokers. I then set out to tell everyone but so far people don't seem to want to listen to me.

ReputationRep:
    I read this as "what's the biggest penis change you've ever made?" :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thoyub)
    When I first realised that most women were smokers. I then set out to tell everyone but so far people don't seem to want to listen to me.
    The majority of woman aren't smokers.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CRW1996)
    The majority of woman aren't smokers.
    Maybe but I always see loads and loads of women smoking every time I go out. It's got to the point where I just want to stay inside.

ReputationRep:
    I stopped taking my coffee with sugar

ReputationRep:
    Stopped wasting my life partying and smoking weed. Returned to school to become valedictorian of my class and attend university with honours, now sitting cozily on the deans list waiting to study law.

cheers to making the right decision..

ReputationRep:
    Managed to get my weight up from 6st9lb to 7st3lb. I know it's not much, but I'm really pleased that I managed to gain it and so far keep it on. If I'd stayed below 7st I'd be seriously damaging my health by being underweight

ReputationRep:
    Began engaging in the charity sector - now have become charity spokesman and spoke at international conferences

To stop depending on people and be completely self-sufficient, if you want something done...do it yourself as they say.

ReputationRep:
    Decided to start eating more healthily. Currently I'm a Vegetarian in the military, only eat meat on the weekends when I'm allowed out of camp. When I'm inside and training I decided to eat green :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Definitely losing weight. I used to be a fat **** in highschool but as soon as I hit sixth form I dropped all that flubber. Start lifting 2 years ago and never had more attention from the girls. Especially in the second/third year of Uni for some reason.

ReputationRep:
    coming to terms with my sexuality...

mostly straight tbf.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 16, 2013
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.