English at Nottingham Trent Uni? Watch

Beth2496
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hi guys,

Feeling a little lost... I really want to study English at uni, I'm predicted ABB but most of the courses for English are all A's?! I really like the look of the course at NTU but I'm not sure if it's a uni for English? Has anyone done the course or have any advice?

To sum up, I just don't want to waste my time doing an English course if it's not a uni suited for English with a bad English course...

thank you!
Nottingham Trent University
  •  Official Rep
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Beth2496)
Hi guys,

Feeling a little lost... I really want to study English at uni, I'm predicted ABB but most of the courses for English are all A's?! I really like the look of the course at NTU but I'm not sure if it's a uni for English? Has anyone done the course or have any advice?

To sum up, I just don't want to waste my time doing an English course if it's not a uni suited for English with a bad English course...

thank you!
Hi Beth. I am a student at NTU, but currently on my placement year for the University. While I would fully recommend coming to NTU, I would also recommend having a look on the Complete University Guide. On that link is a league table outlining where each university ranked. NTU are ranked 74 out of over 100, but you must remember that all of the universities will have similar access to articles and journals, so if you work hard enough at any university you can achieve good grades. Hope this helps! Let me know if you have any more questions about the university or the city. Thanks, Rob
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Nottingham Trent University
    Postgraduate Open Day - City Campus Only Postgraduate
    Tue, 11 Jun '19
  • Nottingham Trent University
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 30 Jan '20

How did your AQA GCSE Physics Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (387)
30.94%
The paper was reasonable (491)
39.25%
Not feeling great about that exam... (217)
17.35%
It was TERRIBLE (156)
12.47%

Watched Threads