The Student Room Group

Why are pandas so lazy?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by GnomeMage
this thread is incomplete without some panda videos!

This post is incomplete without some antagonistic gruesome videos of pandas eating people.
Becausetheyre fat
Reply 62
Original post by GnomeMage
this thread is incomplete without some panda videos!

I am joking - the first video <333
''My ball...it's MINE''
Original post by thoyub
True but humans seem to be reproducing too much...

Not the Chinese. They've caught the pandas' habit.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/10451767/China-to-ease-one-child-policy.html
Maybe the panda is here to test how humans respond to the animal kingdom. Do we love and try to preserve a species that cannot reproduce easily and is lazy, or do we just not care and let them die out?
They have to spend 16 hours a day eating bamboo- although their diet is 99% vegetarian (they'll occasionally eat insects and things), they have the digestive tract of a carnivore. When I saw a panda, she was asleep for ages until she eventually woke up and yawned, stuck her tongue out and then went back to sleep! :tongue:
Reply 66
the real reason why panda is facing extinction is due to lost of habitat and shortage of food (natural bamboos are not available all season long)

panda's female fertilization period is just one of the factors
Reply 67

Maybe now the one child policy has gone they'll start breeding like rabbits again.
Reply 68
Original post by Maid Marian
Why are rabbits so cute?
There are hundreds of questions about the animal kingdom :tongue:

I just laughed at loud out this :rofl:

Wrong order of words, but I don't blame you - I laughed at that pic so much too xD
Reply 69
Original post by barnetlad
Maybe the panda is here to test how humans respond to the animal kingdom. Do we love and try to preserve a species that cannot reproduce easily and is lazy, or do we just not care and let them die out?

Good guess :wink:
Reply 70
Original post by ChemicalBond
They have to spend 16 hours a day eating bamboo- although their diet is 99% vegetarian (they'll occasionally eat insects and things), they have the digestive tract of a carnivore. When I saw a panda, she was asleep for ages until she eventually woke up and yawned, stuck her tongue out and then went back to sleep! :tongue:

Awww haha that is so lazy but cute at the same time.
Reply 71
Original post by SoftPunch
Wrong order of words, but I don't blame you - I laughed at that pic so much too xD

i'm just too funny at times :wink:
Reply 72
Original post by ninuzu
i'm just too funny at times :wink:

I can see that :wink:
Original post by SoftPunch
Awww haha that is so lazy but cute at the same time.

Hehe, it was the cutest thing! :redface: Here she is again, seconds after sticking her tongue out and then slowly drifting off to sleep again...
Reply 74
Original post by ChemicalBond
Hehe, it was the cutest thing! :redface: Here she is again, seconds after sticking her tongue out and then slowly drifting off to sleep again...

Oh my gosh and it's like she is covering up her face as if she is ashamed. Ah great photo :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest