?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
as the title says.
thoyub
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
The people that lie to you and they expect you to actually believe them. Hilarious.
Mockery
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by thoyub)
The people that lie to you and they expect you to actually believe them. Hilarious.
I like you and think you're cool.
thoyub
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Mockery)
I like you and think you're cool.
I am neutral to you and I think you're probably a smoker.
Eva.Gregoria
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
The people that ask anonymous posters on the internet for advice and are disappointed when they hear the brutal truth.

Posted from TSR Mobile
thoyub
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Eva.Gregoria)
The people that ask anonymous posters on the internet for advice and are disappointed when they hear the brutal truth.

Posted from TSR Mobile
It's disappointing because they are actually unable to tell me the truth.
JPL9457
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
it was being able to neg people who deserved it
Eva.Gregoria
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Ignorance is bliss, I guess...

Posted from TSR Mobile
thoyub
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Eva.Gregoria)
Ignorance is bliss, I guess...

Posted from TSR Mobile
I am certainly not ignorant. They are the ones who are compulsive liars (except one or two who are actually honest with me).
Xabier
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Well: I love getting warning points for no reason, I love seeing questions which could have been answered with a Google search, I love getting into arguments with strangers and I love the logic of the religious!
Xabier
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I saw you make a thread about liars or something - what lies were you told and why are you so pissed about it?
thoyub
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by KingKumar)
I saw you make a thread about liars or something - what lies were you told and why are you so pissed about it?
I was told that there were a lot of women who didn't sleep around which was proven wrong by a daily mail article. There have been one or two people here who have been good enough to tell me the truth about themselves and what they believe but the rest are just liars. They could have at least told me the truth instead of luring me into false happiness.
Xabier
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I was told that there were a lot of women who didn't sleep around which was proven wrong by a daily mail article. There have been one or two people here who have been good enough to tell me the truth about themselves and what they believe but the rest are just liars. They could have at least told me the truth instead of luring me into false happiness.
You're either an idiot, an extremely idiotic idiot or a troll.
thoyub
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by KingKumar)
You're either an idiot, an extremely idiotic idiot or a troll.
...?
AnonymousBitch
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Oh I didn't realise that an article from the most ridiculous UK tabloid proved that every single British female drinks/smokes/sleeps around.

You know Thoyub, the women you know probably partake in those activities because you have driven them to it with your constant whining and complaining.
User990473
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous*****)
Oh I didn't realise that an article from the most ridiculous UK tabloid proved that every single British female drinks/smokes/sleeps around.

You know Thoyub, the women you know probably partake in those activities because you have driven them to it with your constant whining and complaining.
You cleverly distracted me from your point with a gif of a hot girl. :pierre:
thoyub
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous*****)

That can't apply to a woman who I walk past on the street who is smoking can it? I don't even know them. 8 out of 10 of them I walk past in public are smoking and I have never even talked to them.
AnonymousBitch
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Occams Chainsaw)
You cleverly distracted me from your point with a gif of a hot girl. :pierre:
Yes she is very hot.

That can't apply to a woman who I walk past on the street who is smoking can it? I don't even know them. 8 out of 10 of them I walk past in public are smoking and I have never even talked to them.
Nah, they smoke to distract themselves from the thought that there are people like you in the world. Why are you so damn bitter? Who hurt you?
pink pineapple
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
So one article equals all girls sleep around? Are you refering to the article about the girl who sleeps with 2-3 guys a week? I read that and I thought it was disgusting. You said you were willing to change your opinions and acknowledge that they were wrong. Clearly that didn't last long then...
ninuzu
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
In my books, tsr counts as constructive procrastination...
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Business Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (191)
22.52%
The paper was reasonable (390)
45.99%
Not feeling great about that exam... (157)
18.51%
It was TERRIBLE (110)
12.97%

Watched Threads