Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I had no idea where to post this, alas its being posted here in GD.

Basically I was on my way back from some shopping at good ol' Sainsbury's (had a yummy salad - but that's a totally different story :p: ). I got onto the baking hot bus and sat down. Two seats behind me there was this local rude sitting in the typical rude boi 'slouch'.

Now normally you'll find them with their mobile phones on loudspeaker or something like that. But this idiot had a huge portable radio/cd-player with him :confused: :confused: :confused: . What made it worse, is that this c**t was playing in my opinion utter s***e music at the HIGHEST volume :eek2: :eek2: . The bus had become a portable club thanks to him..........my ears felt like popping out and going for walkie's

Also why do they insist on keeping the tags on all their clothes?? :confused: - looks very foolish!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Are we talking about some 80s Fresh Prince of Bel Air style boombox? That would at least be entertaining. The tags thing sounds quite amusing though - the idiots up here haven't adopted that particular fashion statement yet.

They should bring back bus conductors, someone should be there to tell idiots like that to shut up.

ReputationRep:
    Hmm i've never seen tags on their clothes but i do occasionally bump into guys playing their music through loudspeakers on buses....once i had to sit through the crazy frog for the whole half hour journey! GAAAAAAAHH!!!!!!!!!1:mad: and they usually have a dorky laugh too! "huh huh huh! that is sooo cool! yeah! *turns up the volume* ":mad:

Thank god i had my music on with me so i just blast up the volume in my ears to kill my eardrums...

ReputationRep:
    |Oh yer the Rude Boi tags, usually on Hats and thing lol, looks ridiculous

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Unseen_ Angel)
    But this idiot had a huge portable radio/cd-player with him :confused: :confused: :confused: . What made it worse, is that this c**t was playing in my opinion utter s***e music at the HIGHEST volume :eek2: :eek2: . The bus had become a portable club thanks to him.
    :toofunny:

Did the bus driver not say anything?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wesetters)
    I don't know about where you are, but the bus drivers in London wouldn't dare. It's a dangerous job.
    Fair enough. Im from Devon, things must be a little different here compared to London then eh? :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wesetters)
    I don't know about where you are, but the bus drivers in London wouldn't dare. It's a dangerous job.
    Yeah in London.....Muswell Hill which is actually hardly a rude boi area apart from the kids at the local school who often cause havoc...damn *******:rolleyes:

The bus driver didn't say anything at all and I'm not surprised. He'd definetly get verbally abused if not physically. It all depends on how strong that protective window is. Also police would take forever to come and knowing them they wouldn't really consider it an emergency :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    When they're on their own they're easy to deal with. Politely ask them to turn it off, if they decline then give 'em a slap.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah in London.....Muswell Hill which is actually hardly a rude boi area apart from the kids at the local school who often cause havoc...damn *******:rolleyes:
    innit bruv, but da muswell hill rud boi's like to think day is from a ghetto. they wanna be like the wood green massive.

ReputationRep:
    Those kids that sit on the bus blaring music on their portable player on the bus really irk me. So inconsiderate. Sometimes you just want some peace and quiet. Funny thing is, you know everyone is thinking the same but wouldn't dare say anything just in case of trouble.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lucyj)
    innit bruv, but da muswell hill rud boi's like to think day is from a ghetto. they wanna be like the wood green massive.
    innit ma bredrin. we'z should go and mash up n merk those pus*y DNK bois in Wood Green and Tottenham. BOOYAH

How'd I do :p:

ReputationRep:
    That only ever seems to happen in London.When I was living in London it frequently happened(soooo annoying but what can you do?You don't know what weapons they have on them...) but it's never happened when I've lived here(or over near Manchester).

ReputationRep:
    innit ma bredrin. we'z should go and mash up n merk those pus*y DNK bois in Wood Green and Tottenham. BOOYAH

How'd I do :p:
    uz defo ghetto nuf for da muswell hill massive

ReputationRep:
    OMG! Tag's on clothes! :toofunny:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PhilMc)
    OMG! Tag's on clothes! :toofunny:
    Didnt ya know its sooo cool and ghetto to leave tags on clothes :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:

Now normally you'll find them with their mobile phones on loudspeaker or something like that. But this idiot had a huge portable radio/cd-player with him :confused: :confused: :confused: . What made it worse, is that this c**t was playing in my opinion utter s***e music at the HIGHEST volume :eek2: :eek2: . The bus had become a portable club thanks to him..........my ears felt like popping out and going for walkie's

Also why do they insist on keeping the tags on all their clothes?? :confused: - looks very foolish!!!!!
    :rofl: OMG i have nevr heard that being done in recent times but yes as mentioned fresh prince style!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lucyj)
    Didnt ya know its sooo cool and ghetto to leave tags on clothes :rolleyes:
    Really?! I'll have to from now on! :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lucyj)
    Do people actually speak like that? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Blap blap rude bwoi in da house biggup all my breds who show dem tags. Give them props and stop bein such a hater.

God it took me so long to write that :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I love it when people cuss these "rudeboys" on the internet but don't say it to their faces.

Poll
Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.