Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    So basically me and my ex girlfriend were seeing each other for 4 months and at the time i never really felt like it was anything special, so as a result I didnt really care about the whole relationship and didnt treat her too well. We broke in early August but I still miss her alot and think of her so much more than when i was actually seeing her. this is kinda weird isnt it? Why do i miss her so much after all this time, considering i didnt really bother too much about it at the time?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bored ..)
    So basically me and my ex girlfriend were seeing each other for 4 months and at the time i never really felt like it was anything special, so as a result I didnt really care about the whole relationship and didnt treat her too well. We broke in early August but I still miss her alot and think of her so much more than when i was actually seeing her. this is kinda weird isnt it? Why do i miss her so much after all this time, considering i didnt really bother too much about it at the time?
    maybe you feel guilty.. or jealous that she has someone who is actually treating her well?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hannahchan)
    maybe you feel guilty.. or jealous that she has someone who is actually treating her well?
    she isnt seeing anyone now though

ReputationRep:
    sex?

Don't get yourself in a situation where you get back with her bang her and feel exactly the same as before- not that arsed. That's just unfair and roowwwg

ReputationRep:
    "You dont know what you have until its gone"
    or you just feel lonely

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shazzarr)
    "You dont know what you have until its gone"
    or you just feel lonely
    You're probably right. But I didnt think id miss her this much though :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bored ..)
    It's natural - after 58 yrs you will eventually get over her.

Who broke with who?

How old are you and How old was she?

what do you miss about her?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    How old are you and How old was she?

what do you miss about her?
    17 & 17
    Pretty much everything i guess, it doesnt help that I see her everyday.. Ive tried talking to her but she is giving me loads of mixed signals and stuff.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Who broke with who?
    it was mutual although loads of times i felt like ending it with her for previously stated reasons

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 16, 2013
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.