Interested or Leading me on? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
I've been on 2 great dates with a guy, the first date he paid for dinner and wanted to go to a few bars afterwords, after the 2nd date he text me straight afterwords saying he had a good time and couldn't wait to see me again. We text each other for a few days after the date then but then he didn't text back for 4 days, he then text me saying he thought he hit send on the text days ago but actually didn't and asked how I have been, I replied back then so did he, I sent another text then once again nothing, It's now been a day since I sent the text, I know this isn't a long amount of time but I don't want to be waiting another 4 days for a reply. Does this guy like me or is he just playing? On the dates I get the impression he does like me, we had a goodnight kiss on both dates and during the 2nd date he put his arm around me when we watched a movie. I basically don't want to waste my time on a guy who is just messing me around.
Mr Smurf
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
He likes you. Unless they are loaded no guy would pay (for dinner) to lead a girl on. Or maybe I'm just cheap. :dontknow:
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Meh being a guy myself I can say that he may like you but when you really like somebody it's hard to not reply for anything longer a few hours but maybe he messed up the first time but if he does it again I maybe a bit worried :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Psychology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (67)
22.11%
The paper was reasonable (133)
43.89%
Not feeling great about that exam... (53)
17.49%
It was TERRIBLE (50)
16.5%

Watched Threads