The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

come now allow the racism!!!

anyways i think your problem for not pulling is going to clubs full of white girls.. maybe you should go to different clubs with more asians(more indonesians)... i think the fact that your asian could be a problem.. coz most races tend to stick to their own, take indians/pakistani's... they tend to go after their own race, even SOME of their views on interracial dating is that is "sinful" and just because ppl on here are saying they cant understand why it happens, the fact is that it does happen..... even white people generally tend to stick to their own..

but it could have something to do with your personality.. because the ugliest guy/girl could still get a lot of attention if they've got the right amount of confidence

or maybe your just ugly... :frown:
I no what to do; stop being asian. LOL.
Reply 62
Anonymous
'nice guy syndrome'

Yeah I've got that.
And it sucks.
The ladies don't like that.

Argh I hate that too!!!! It totally sucks! Most people think i'm either asexual because i'm nice to most people, or am just not looking for a relationship. Maybe I should get a sign saying 'yes, I am single AND looking!' and put it on my forehead or something!

I find it hard to flirt because even with girls that I take a shine to; I just chat to them as mates because thats how I feel most comfortable. So annoying because they usually get the wrong idea about how I feel about them!

Latest

Trending

Trending