Biochemistry to IB FO? Watch

!comoestas!
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hey, I'm currently studying for my a-levels and I just got an offer from Warwick for Biochemistry. Providing I get good a levels, a good 2.1/above and other important extracurriculars, do i stand a chance of landing an internship (and possibly a graduate offer) at a BB or an elite boutique ib?
Commercial Paper
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by !comoestas!)
Hey, I'm currently studying for my a-levels and I just got an offer from Warwick for Biochemistry. Providing I get good a levels, a good 2.1/above and other important extracurriculars, do i stand a chance of landing an internship (and possibly a graduate offer) at a BB or an elite boutique ib?
Yes just work hard and demonstrate incredibly high levels of interest - make yourself stand out and show drive early on; apply for sixth form insights.

Posted from TSR Mobile
!comoestas!
Rep:
?
(Original post by will2348)
Yes just work hard and demonstrate incredibly high levels of interest - make yourself stand out and show drive early on; apply for sixth form insights.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thank you!! I will take your advice on board
Commercial Paper
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by !comoestas!)
Thank you!! I will take your advice on board
Also join relevant societies and visit the banks when they come to your campus. Make sure you get all the information from them you need to apply for first year internships .

Posted from TSR Mobile
!comoestas!
Rep:
?
(Original post by will2348)
also join relevant societies and visit the banks when they come to your campus. Make sure you get all the information from them you need to apply for first year internships .

posted from tsr mobile
thank you soooo much!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Business Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (143)
21.22%
The paper was reasonable (329)
48.81%
Not feeling great about that exam... (126)
18.69%
It was TERRIBLE (76)
11.28%

Watched Threads