Guys - preference? Watch

Cocobean101
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hey - quick question
Its a bit random but I need help with this.

I know everyone has their own preferences and likes of particular things but for christmas, i'd like to get my boyfriend something awesome and shows a lot of thought went into it. I know what he likes but when it comes down to it most of the girls i know have trouble finding something for their boyfriends too - its hard to find something non-lame for guys in general. Especially when they have no idea what they would like!

I have a few ideas that he'll like but I want to see what kinda things that actual guys want and reduces the risk of a lame gift.

Any help from girls that have been in the same situation would be appreciated.

Thanks!
Doc.Daneeka
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Buy him something that he's going to find useful.
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Voltozonic)
Experienced day voucher ? To drive a Ferrari or fly a plane etc...

Or book tickets to go somewhere, for a weekend in a nice hotel. My ex did this for one of my birthdays and it was probably the best gift she got me.
This is a good way to go I think

Posted from TSR Mobile
Lotus_Eater
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Some sort of experience is great but obviously that requires a hefty budget behind it.

Best present I ever got was an old copy of one my favourite childhood books. I later found out she'd copied the idea from an episode of Friends but it was still very thoughtful!
Necrosyrtes
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Doc.Daneeka)
Buy him something that he's going to find useful.
I would second this. One of my personal favorite presents was something as simple as a screwdriver.
Scoobster
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Blowjobs.

They're free and he'll love them.
Doc.Daneeka
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Necrosyrtes)
I would second this. One of my personal favorite presents was something as simple as a screwdriver.
The best present I've been given from my girlfriend was a wallet. To me, practical = meaningful.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1114)
78.9%
Leave (298)
21.1%

Watched Threads