Online Dating Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
I'm 22, a virgin, never had a bf but had plenty of exp.
Debating online dating
I live in a town, that is a major uni city, so any new guys coming in are freshers, too young for me. I am pierced, tattooed and hard workin (work full time for my council and uni)
The type of guys I go for are also pierced and tattooed as well as working hard.
Al; my ink and piercings are hidable for work so I am not always considered 'alternative' or judged for my body art.
Thing is, \I've been single all my life, dated but nothing serious, still a virgin, and the latest guy broke me heart. All but slept together - furthest id gone with anyone
My uestion is, should I try match.com or something? sick of being single and a virgin. I want to have a relationship and someone there
bazookabrad
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I'm 22, a virgin
:pimp:I know somebody who can help you out with that
Vixen47
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Doitdoitdoitdoit. You won't know until you try.
Dilzo999
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by bazookabrad)
:pimp:I know somebody who can help you out with that
Bassetts?
WGR
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Ive always had hangups about online dating because all the billions of people before me managed to find gfs without needing the help of the internet so I'd feel like a bit of a failure.
Rakas21
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I'm 22, a virgin, never had a bf but had plenty of exp.
Debating online dating
I live in a town, that is a major uni city, so any new guys coming in are freshers, too young for me. I am pierced, tattooed and hard workin (work full time for my council and uni)
The type of guys I go for are also pierced and tattooed as well as working hard.
Al; my ink and piercings are hidable for work so I am not always considered 'alternative' or judged for my body art.
Thing is, \I've been single all my life, dated but nothing serious, still a virgin, and the latest guy broke me heart. All but slept together - furthest id gone with anyone
My uestion is, should I try match.com or something? sick of being single and a virgin. I want to have a relationship and someone there
Online dating is pretty good but match requires payment and there are probably better ways. Try POF, you will be inundated with men but if you give them all a date then you should be able to narrow down a shortlist of potential relationships.
xDave-
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
OkCupid is a good, free one. Or, well, it looks it on the surface at least.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Business Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (221)
23%
The paper was reasonable (429)
44.64%
Not feeling great about that exam... (174)
18.11%
It was TERRIBLE (137)
14.26%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise