Friends or something more??? Watch

billyblademan
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hi all

So this girl I've got to know over the couple of weeks (through Uni work) is a real laugh, we seem to get on and have a grin whenever we see each other. My dilemma is, she is quite popular throughout the class, and hence I don't know if what we do/have is any different to other males, ie jokey and having fun.

Any way that can help me know better whether what we have is unique, or more than just a standard male/female friendship?

Thanks for help!!

Billy
foolscap
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
see how she acts with other guys, or start being touchy/make flirty comments and she'll respond by either jokingly shutting you down or playfully encouraging you
Solemn Rain
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Ask if she wants to go on a date next time you see her. Or risk friendzone.
Zarek
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Try and snog her at an opportune moment. Her reaction should give you a reasonable clue.
Nerol
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I agree with kidomo - ask her on a date. It does sound more like a friendly relationship, but personally, I always go for the 'friend' types. Maybe, she does too. One way to find out!
Lotus_Eater
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Just ask her out. The very worst that could happen is she says 'no', but if she really is like that around a lot of people without wanting things to go further, she'll be used to having to decline gracefully. But having a laugh with someone is a great sign and it would be shame not to act on it.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Business Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (200)
22.57%
The paper was reasonable (402)
45.37%
Not feeling great about that exam... (165)
18.62%
It was TERRIBLE (119)
13.43%

Watched Threads